Follow Favorite: Onderkoca
When we take a moment's break to check our Instagram (about ten times a day), we can't help but drool over all the amazing shots of Turkey that Onderkoca posts on the regular. They are all gorgeous, sun-drenched shots, usually by the water or from idyllic white rooftops, complete with rusted fishermen's boats, charming bicycles waiting to go for a spin, and gorgeous mountains in the distance. You might think that a feed of pictures largely from one country (he does travel a ton, but calls his home, Antalya, his paradise) would get stale. On the contrary, his snaps are just the kind of armchair travel we're looking for.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $789 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $4999 -- Balcony: Alaska Luxury Cruise w/Air & All ToursRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $711* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $289 & up -- Caribbean Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $84 & up -- Atlanta Area Hotels on Sale through WinterStarwood Hotels & Resorts