Follow Favorite: Onderkoca
When we take a moment's break to check our Instagram (about ten times a day), we can't help but drool over all the amazing shots of Turkey that Onderkoca posts on the regular. They are all gorgeous, sun-drenched shots, usually by the water or from idyllic white rooftops, complete with rusted fishermen's boats, charming bicycles waiting to go for a spin, and gorgeous mountains in the distance. You might think that a feed of pictures largely from one country (he does travel a ton, but calls his home, Antalya, his paradise) would get stale. On the contrary, his snaps are just the kind of armchair travel we're looking for.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $180 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Waterfront Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $249 -- Last Minute: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $249-$299-- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $294 & up -- Bahamas 'Atlantis' incl. $300 in CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $171 & up -- 4-Star Phoenix-Area Resort incl. WeekendsSheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
- $105 & up -- 4-Star D.C. Area Westin incl. Weekends, 50% OffThe Westin Reston Heights