Follow Favorite: Onderkoca
When we take a moment's break to check our Instagram (about ten times a day), we can't help but drool over all the amazing shots of Turkey that Onderkoca posts on the regular. They are all gorgeous, sun-drenched shots, usually by the water or from idyllic white rooftops, complete with rusted fishermen's boats, charming bicycles waiting to go for a spin, and gorgeous mountains in the distance. You might think that a feed of pictures largely from one country (he does travel a ton, but calls his home, Antalya, his paradise) would get stale. On the contrary, his snaps are just the kind of armchair travel we're looking for.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit in 2015
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015