Follow Favorite: Onderkoca
When we take a moment's break to check our Instagram (about ten times a day), we can't help but drool over all the amazing shots of Turkey that Onderkoca posts on the regular. They are all gorgeous, sun-drenched shots, usually by the water or from idyllic white rooftops, complete with rusted fishermen's boats, charming bicycles waiting to go for a spin, and gorgeous mountains in the distance. You might think that a feed of pictures largely from one country (he does travel a ton, but calls his home, Antalya, his paradise) would get stale. On the contrary, his snaps are just the kind of armchair travel we're looking for.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $169 & up -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $169 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Manhattan Hotel w/Wi-Fi, 45% OffBookIt.com
- $1049 -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $8.55 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $165 & up -- SC: 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, Save 40%The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa