Follow Favorite: Nobuo Tsuchiya
You know what we love around here? Enthusiasm. We love it when an editor comes back from a trip and is so excited to tell us about some market they stumbled on or the gorgeous view from the top of their hike that they use the word awesome fifteen times. And that's why we love Nobuo Tsuchiya's Pinterest boards. He's the founder of Awesome Japan, a useful social tool for people traveling to Japan, but his love of amazing destinations doesn't stop there. He has endless destination-focused Pinterest boards that are all called "Awesome [something." He's got the US (twice), Portugal, Canada, Japan, Islands, Turkey, Thailand/Laos...the list is endless. It's just the kind of visual inspiration we can really get excited about.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $285 -- Oahu: 4-Star Waikiki Beach Resort, Save $100Sheraton Waikiki
- $419 & up -- Bahamas Escape w/Atlantis Access & Air, 45% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $309-$339 -- Suite at Waikiki Resort w/Beach Pkg., Save $200Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk
- $2106 & up -- Athens & Classical Greece Trip w/Air & ToursGreat Value Vacations
- $3895 & up -- Luxe 10-Nt. Bora Bora & Moorea Trip w/AirTahiti.com
- $11.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com