Follow Favorite: Nobuo Tsuchiya
You know what we love around here? Enthusiasm. We love it when an editor comes back from a trip and is so excited to tell us about some market they stumbled on or the gorgeous view from the top of their hike that they use the word awesome fifteen times. And that's why we love Nobuo Tsuchiya's Pinterest boards. He's the founder of Awesome Japan, a useful social tool for people traveling to Japan, but his love of amazing destinations doesn't stop there. He has endless destination-focused Pinterest boards that are all called "Awesome [something." He's got the US (twice), Portugal, Canada, Japan, Islands, Turkey, Thailand/Laos...the list is endless. It's just the kind of visual inspiration we can really get excited about.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $119 -- D.C. 4-Star Georgetown Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Graham Georgetown
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $915* & up -- Flights to 10 Cities in Africa, 30% Off (R/T)ASAP Tickets
- $72 & up -- Portland Hotel Deals up to 55% OffTravel Portland
- $149-$179 -- Orlando: 4-Star Renovated Resort, Save 20%Orlando World Center Marriott