Follow Favorite: Nobuo Tsuchiya
You know what we love around here? Enthusiasm. We love it when an editor comes back from a trip and is so excited to tell us about some market they stumbled on or the gorgeous view from the top of their hike that they use the word awesome fifteen times. And that's why we love Nobuo Tsuchiya's Pinterest boards. He's the founder of Awesome Japan, a useful social tool for people traveling to Japan, but his love of amazing destinations doesn't stop there. He has endless destination-focused Pinterest boards that are all called "Awesome [something." He's got the US (twice), Portugal, Canada, Japan, Islands, Turkey, Thailand/Laos...the list is endless. It's just the kind of visual inspiration we can really get excited about.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $92 & up -- LA: Long Beach Hotel incl. Breakfast, 40% OffBookIt.com
- $1799 -- Sydney & Melbourne Vacation w/4-Star Air, $1050 OffQantas Vacations
- $39 & up -- Vegas Hotel on The Strip w/$50 Dining CreditBookIt.com
- $1199 -- NZ: South Island Wine & Wildlife Trip w/CarTravelscene
- $39 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $184 & up -- NY: Luxe 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 25% OffInterContinental Hotels Group