Follow Favorite: Nobuo Tsuchiya
You know what we love around here? Enthusiasm. We love it when an editor comes back from a trip and is so excited to tell us about some market they stumbled on or the gorgeous view from the top of their hike that they use the word awesome fifteen times. And that's why we love Nobuo Tsuchiya's Pinterest boards. He's the founder of Awesome Japan, a useful social tool for people traveling to Japan, but his love of amazing destinations doesn't stop there. He has endless destination-focused Pinterest boards that are all called "Awesome [something." He's got the US (twice), Portugal, Canada, Japan, Islands, Turkey, Thailand/Laos...the list is endless. It's just the kind of visual inspiration we can really get excited about.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $299 -- Balcony: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $689 -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Winter Caribbean Cruise on PrincessCruise.com
- $1144 & up -- Weeklong Irish Castle Escape w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $89 -- Boston: Hotel Near Harbor Walk, 35% OffDoubleTree Club by Hilton Boston Bayside
- $269 -- Key Largo Waterfront Resort, 20% OffKey Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort