Follow Favorite: nathanmichael
What combo is greater than food and travel? That's a trick question. There isn't one. So it should come as no surprise that we love nathanmichael's Instagram. Not only does he fulfill our need to discover delicious eats at all times, but his photos are stylish and design-y as well. The hungry Chicagoan samples some of the Windy City's greatest bites from barbecue to pastries and tells us where to find them, effectively offering up a solid city guide.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Things Not to Do on a Cruise
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- $155* & up -- Flights to Palm Springs into July (Roundtrip)Greater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
- $799 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Getaway w/Air & TransfersApple Vacations
- $119 -- 4-Star Miami Hotel w/Upgrade, 55% OffProvident Doral at The Blue - Miami
- $819 & up -- Luxe Vallarta All-Incl. w/Air; Kids Stay FreeCheapCaribbean.com
- $1999 -- Morocco 11-Night, 7-City Escorted Adventure w/AirGate 1 Travel
- $199 & up -- 4-Star Downtown Nashville Hotel, Save 40%Sheraton Nashville Downtown