Follow Favorite: nathanmichael
What combo is greater than food and travel? That's a trick question. There isn't one. So it should come as no surprise that we love nathanmichael's Instagram. Not only does he fulfill our need to discover delicious eats at all times, but his photos are stylish and design-y as well. The hungry Chicagoan samples some of the Windy City's greatest bites from barbecue to pastries and tells us where to find them, effectively offering up a solid city guide.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $629 & up -- Jamaica Beach Trip w/Air & Kids Free, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $2396* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $127* & up -- Cheap Flights to Portland, Ore. (R/T, w/Tax)Travel Portland
- $239 & up -- Bahamas: 4-Star All-Incl. Beach Resort w/Wi-FiBookIt.com
- $114 -- 4-Star Washignton D.C. Hotel incl. Wi-Fi, Half OffBookIt.com
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxury Caribbean Cruises on Windstar, 50% OffWindstar Cruises