Follow Favorite: nathanmichael
What combo is greater than food and travel? That's a trick question. There isn't one. So it should come as no surprise that we love nathanmichael's Instagram. Not only does he fulfill our need to discover delicious eats at all times, but his photos are stylish and design-y as well. The hungry Chicagoan samples some of the Windy City's greatest bites from barbecue to pastries and tells us where to find them, effectively offering up a solid city guide.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- $86 & up -- NYC: Manhattan Hotel near Times Square, 65% OffBookIt.com
- $1799 -- Sydney & Melbourne Vacation w/4-Star Air, $1050 OffQantas Vacations
- $659 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $110 & up -- Punta Cana: 4-Star All-Incl. Resort w/Free GolfBookIt.com
- $129 & up -- Suite: Luxe All-Incl. Puerto Rico Beach ResortBookIt.com
- $1749 -- 14-Night Mediterranean Cruise w/ExtrasPriceline Cruises