Follow Favorite: nathanmichael
What combo is greater than food and travel? That's a trick question. There isn't one. So it should come as no surprise that we love nathanmichael's Instagram. Not only does he fulfill our need to discover delicious eats at all times, but his photos are stylish and design-y as well. The hungry Chicagoan samples some of the Windy City's greatest bites from barbecue to pastries and tells us where to find them, effectively offering up a solid city guide.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $125 & up -- San Juan 4-Diamond Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
- $1599 & up -- Bangkok, Chiang Mai & Phuket 9-Nt. Trip w/AirTripMasters.com
- $1229 & up -- Prague, Vienna & Budapest 7-Nts. w/Air & TrainTripMasters.com
- $109 & up -- Puerto Rico: Old Town San Juan HotelSheraton Old San Juan
- $109-$159 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Hotel, Reg. $399Westin Snowmass Resort
- $170 & up -- Savannah 4-Diamond Forsyth Park Hotel, 45% OffMansion on Forsyth Park