Follow Favorite: My Itchy Travel Feet
We all get that urge to catch the next flight to any destination, but we often hold back. But Donna Hull, the self-proclaimed baby boomer travel guide, with her beautiful Pinterest page, called My Itchy Travel Feet, encourages people of all ages to adventure.
Her trip boards, like the Alaska Highway road trip and Cruising on the Royal Princess, document adventures from initial plans and wishful wanderlusting, to all the sights and animals she actually sees along the way. The endearing captions, family snapshots, and brilliant nature photos make you feel like familiar friends with Donna and her husband Alan. This couple's curiosity and wonder will inspire anyone.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Photo Credit: via Dreamstime.com
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $169 & up -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $119-$149 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $110 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 65%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $8.55 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $899 & up -- Ends 10/24: Hawaii Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line