Follow Favorite: MustafaSeven
Mustafa Seven's mastery of Instagram lies in his understanding that the wise wrinkles on an old man's face are as intricate and telling as the streets of the city he lives in. The portraits that make up the Istanbul-based photographer's Instagram are a testament to the idea that a city or a place isn't defined by its location or its monuments, but rather by its inhabitants—and that every face holds a thousand stories. Each capture is a colorful, hyper-real portrayal of the faces, animal and human, that give Istanbul its rich liveliness. Moody landscapes and kaleidoscopic cityscapes round out Mustafa's compelling Instagram—no wonder almost 400,000 see his posts in their feeds every day!
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- 5 Reasons to Go to New Orleans Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado