Follow Favorite: Luxe Tiffany
Are you ready to live the luxe life? Vicariously, that is, through Luxe Tiffany's Twitter. Tiffany is a luxury hotel inspector who gives us ample glimpses into swanky properties around the world. Whether it's "Saint Lucia will be buzzing with celebs this weekend as #MattDamon renews his vows. #caribbean #travel" or "Wonder if Mr. Hilfiger is home? #mustique #villa," or even "Have you ever seen a chandelier over the pool? Little Arches, #Barbados," her updates will leave you salivating. Or they'll have you throwing a mini-tantrum, saying "unfair!" in your head. Either way, she's fun to follow.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $139 -- 4-Star Hotel at Boston Logan Int'l Airport, Save 30%Hilton Boston Logan Airport
- $899 -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Alaska Cruise w/Drinks, Tips & MoreCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $474 -- Celebrity 4-Night Bahamas Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $898* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $50-$57 -- Myrtle Beach Resort: Oceanfront & Jacuzzi SuitesSea Crest Resort
- $7.48 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com