Follow Favorite: kristenalana
We all have at least a few things we just can't travel without. And for "travel photographer, writer, and former nomad" kristenalana, those things are a pair of aviators and a camera. It's a good thing, too, because her photos let us live vicariously through her enviable travels and discoveries, be it a table packed with sumptuous dishes, gorgeous architecture, or brightly hued and seemingly endless fields. We follow her Instagram feed to go to Rome one day, Chicago another, and Belize another.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Products and Services Every Super Traveler Needs
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- $1379 & up -- Costa Rica Adults-Only All-Incl. Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $129 & up -- Stylish Downtown Memphis Hotel, Save 35%Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel
- $129 -- San Francisco Union Square Hotel incl. WeekendsCartwright Hotel Union Square
- $76 -- Montreal Hotel incl. Wi-Fi & Parking, 30% OffHotel Universel Montreal
- $119 & up -- Toronto Harbor Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 40%Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $1699 -- Luxe Turkey 11-Night, 7-City Escorted Trip w/AirGate 1 Travel