Follow Favorite: kristenalana
We all have at least a few things we just can't travel without. And for "travel photographer, writer, and former nomad" kristenalana, those things are a pair of aviators and a camera. It's a good thing, too, because her photos let us live vicariously through her enviable travels and discoveries, be it a table packed with sumptuous dishes, gorgeous architecture, or brightly hued and seemingly endless fields. We follow her Instagram feed to go to Rome one day, Chicago another, and Belize another.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $154 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Hotel w/Statue of Liberty PassesBookIt.com
- $189 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 65% OffBookIt.com
- $3199 & up -- China: 5-Star, 20-Night Tour w/Cruise & AirSinorama Holidays
- $400 Off -- Fly to Australia on 'World's Best Airline' (R/T)Cathay Pacific
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $2499 -- China: 13-Nt. Trip w/River Cruise & Air, $1000 OffSinorama Holidays