Follow Favorite: kristenalana
We all have at least a few things we just can't travel without. And for "travel photographer, writer, and former nomad" kristenalana, those things are a pair of aviators and a camera. It's a good thing, too, because her photos let us live vicariously through her enviable travels and discoveries, be it a table packed with sumptuous dishes, gorgeous architecture, or brightly hued and seemingly endless fields. We follow her Instagram feed to go to Rome one day, Chicago another, and Belize another.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- $199-$249 -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $75* & up -- Ends 3/29: Nationwide Fares from 8 Cities, O/WVirgin America
- $139 & up -- Maine: Downtown Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $699 -- Oahu: 3 Nights at Posh Oceanfront Resort, Save $678Turtle Bay Resort
- $4099 -- Australia: Uluru, Darwin & Thala Beach Escape w/AirAspire Down Under
- $99 -- SoCal: Hotel near Disney w/Breakfast, incl. WeekendsHotel Fullerton