Follow Favorite: kristenalana
We all have at least a few things we just can't travel without. And for "travel photographer, writer, and former nomad" kristenalana, those things are a pair of aviators and a camera. It's a good thing, too, because her photos let us live vicariously through her enviable travels and discoveries, be it a table packed with sumptuous dishes, gorgeous architecture, or brightly hued and seemingly endless fields. We follow her Instagram feed to go to Rome one day, Chicago another, and Belize another.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $1705 & up -- Costa Rica 8-Nt. Eco-Adventure incl. AirGreat Value Vacations
- $699 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $1619 -- Turkey & Greece 12-Nt. Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $178 & up -- Holidays at NYC-Area 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $94-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue