Follow Favorite: kristenalana
We all have at least a few things we just can't travel without. And for "travel photographer, writer, and former nomad" kristenalana, those things are a pair of aviators and a camera. It's a good thing, too, because her photos let us live vicariously through her enviable travels and discoveries, be it a table packed with sumptuous dishes, gorgeous architecture, or brightly hued and seemingly endless fields. We follow her Instagram feed to go to Rome one day, Chicago another, and Belize another.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- America's 15 Best Small-Town Festivals
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- $949 & up -- Oceanview: 11-Night Hawaii Cruise to 4 IslandsCarnival Cruise Line
- $116-$132 -- Hilton Hotel near West Edmonton Mall, Save 35%Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton
- $1455 & up -- 6-Nt. London & Dublin Vacation w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com
- $199 -- 5-Star Downtown Miami Hotel incl. Weekends, 40% OffViceroy Miami Hotel & Spa
- $99-$109 -- St. Louis Hotel into Baseball Season, Save 40%St. Louis City Center Hotel
- $55 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanview Suite, Save 35%Hotel Blue