Follow Favorite: Kelly Harmon
Most travel-focused Pinterest boards are inspirational and aspirational, with endless snaps of the places we've yet to visit. That's why we were so excited to see Kelly Harmon's travel board on places she's already been! Not only is it impressive to browse through the gorgeous photos of all the places she's traveled, but it has inspired our own Pinterest-fueled walk down memory lane. In the end, though, if you're just looking for a new board of stunning travel shots, this is it.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Kelly's photographs are impressive, indeed! We are working hard on ours, too We will be publishing amazing shots from W Hotels in Santiago de Chile, Barcelona and Istanbul shortly...
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 13 Family-Friendly Hotels for Your Next Big Vacation
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally | Fodor's
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $869 & up -- Punta Cana: 4.5-Star All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $779 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Incl. Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $95-$115 -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 60% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa