Follow Favorite: Kate Spade's Travel Colorfully
We almost phoned this one in from the airport, because after scrolling through every last picture (seriously) on this Pinterest page, we were raring to go. Anywhere. Kate Spade's Travel Colorfully has just the right amount of retro touches (an old Pan Am ad from the 60s, Meryl Streep on the NYC subway back in the day, fantastic old motel signs) mixed in with modern snaps of pools, bike rides, colorful hotels, and beach trips. This Pinterest page inspires more than just the seeing of things around the world, it inspires us to see it all in style. See you at the airport.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- $206 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 20% OffThe Westin Boston Waterfront
- $1550 -- Luxe Israel: 7-Night Tour Package w/5-Star HotelsAmerica Israel Travel
- $4199 -- Exotic Tahiti & Hawaii Cruise w/$400 Credit & AirOceania Cruises
- $799 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Getaway w/Air & TransfersApple Vacations
- $2299 -- Ireland Escorted 12-Night Spring VacationGlobus
- $219 & up -- 4-Star Midtown Manhattan Westin, 20% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central