Follow Favorite: Kate Spade's Travel Colorfully
We almost phoned this one in from the airport, because after scrolling through every last picture (seriously) on this Pinterest page, we were raring to go. Anywhere. Kate Spade's Travel Colorfully has just the right amount of retro touches (an old Pan Am ad from the 60s, Meryl Streep on the NYC subway back in the day, fantastic old motel signs) mixed in with modern snaps of pools, bike rides, colorful hotels, and beach trips. This Pinterest page inspires more than just the seeing of things around the world, it inspires us to see it all in style. See you at the airport.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $183-$269 -- NYC: Manhattan Westin thru Holidays, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $185 & up -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $1619 -- Turkey & Greece 12-Nt. Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $93-$109 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Resort, Save 65%Westin Snowmass Resort
- $799 & up -- 4-Star Los Cabos All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $233-$269 -- NYC: Times Square Hotel incl. Holidays, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square