Follow Favorite: Kate Spade's Travel Colorfully
We almost phoned this one in from the airport, because after scrolling through every last picture (seriously) on this Pinterest page, we were raring to go. Anywhere. Kate Spade's Travel Colorfully has just the right amount of retro touches (an old Pan Am ad from the 60s, Meryl Streep on the NYC subway back in the day, fantastic old motel signs) mixed in with modern snaps of pools, bike rides, colorful hotels, and beach trips. This Pinterest page inspires more than just the seeing of things around the world, it inspires us to see it all in style. See you at the airport.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $549 -- Balcony: 5-Night Caribbean Cruise incl. DrinksCruises.com
- $3148 & up -- Holland: Spring River Cruise, Extra $1000 OffAvalon Waterways
- $107 -- Hilton Hotel near West Edmonton Mall, Save 35%Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton
- $59* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $344 -- 4-Night Bahamas Oceanview Cruise w/CreditCruises.com
- $1965 & up -- Australia Vacations incl. Virgin Australia AirTourism Australia