Follow Favorite: Kate Spade's Travel Colorfully
We almost phoned this one in from the airport, because after scrolling through every last picture (seriously) on this Pinterest page, we were raring to go. Anywhere. Kate Spade's Travel Colorfully has just the right amount of retro touches (an old Pan Am ad from the 60s, Meryl Streep on the NYC subway back in the day, fantastic old motel signs) mixed in with modern snaps of pools, bike rides, colorful hotels, and beach trips. This Pinterest page inspires more than just the seeing of things around the world, it inspires us to see it all in style. See you at the airport.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- $199-$249 -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $75* & up -- Ends 3/29: Nationwide Fares from 8 Cities, O/WVirgin America
- $139 & up -- Maine: Downtown Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $699 -- Oahu: 3 Nights at Posh Oceanfront Resort, Save $678Turtle Bay Resort
- $4099 -- Australia: Uluru, Darwin & Thala Beach Escape w/AirAspire Down Under
- $99 -- SoCal: Hotel near Disney w/Breakfast, incl. WeekendsHotel Fullerton