Follow Favorite: Kate Spade's Travel Colorfully
We almost phoned this one in from the airport, because after scrolling through every last picture (seriously) on this Pinterest page, we were raring to go. Anywhere. Kate Spade's Travel Colorfully has just the right amount of retro touches (an old Pan Am ad from the 60s, Meryl Streep on the NYC subway back in the day, fantastic old motel signs) mixed in with modern snaps of pools, bike rides, colorful hotels, and beach trips. This Pinterest page inspires more than just the seeing of things around the world, it inspires us to see it all in style. See you at the airport.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $1215* & up -- Fly RT to Sydney or Auckland w/Fiji StopoverPacificislands.com
- $69 -- Orlando Resort near Disney w/Parking, 65% OffBookIt.com
- $1999 -- China: Last Minute Luxe Yangtze River Cruise w/AirSinorama Holidays
- $139 & up -- New Orleans Hotel Sale into Fall, Save 55%New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau
- $335 & up -- Suite: 5-Star Beachfront Maui Resort, 55% OffBookIt.com