Follow Favorite: Jodi Ettenberg
What's the one thing that most travelers can agree on? The vital link between travel and food—the experience of immersing yourself in a new place via its food is irreplaceable. And that explains why we love Jodi Ettenberg's "food, glorious food" Pinterest board so much. She describes it best, "Delicious noms from around the world." But if you look closely, the mouth-watering photos offer more than just enhanced hunger pangs. They link back to useful stories like a celiac's guide to Italy or a food tour of Taipei, exotic recipes, and infographics full of fun tips. But mostly we're just hungry now.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $319 -- Maui Oceanfront 4-Star Resort, Save 30%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
- $489 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive TourTourism Ireland
- $149 -- Atlanta 4-Star Midtown Hotel w/Parking & Wi-FiRenaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- $95 & up -- Punta Cana: All-Incl. Beachfront Family ResortBookIt.com
- $199-$239 -- Oahu: Waikiki 4-Star Resort, 60% OffHilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort