Follow Favorite: Jodi Ettenberg
What's the one thing that most travelers can agree on? The vital link between travel and food—the experience of immersing yourself in a new place via its food is irreplaceable. And that explains why we love Jodi Ettenberg's "food, glorious food" Pinterest board so much. She describes it best, "Delicious noms from around the world." But if you look closely, the mouth-watering photos offer more than just enhanced hunger pangs. They link back to useful stories like a celiac's guide to Italy or a food tour of Taipei, exotic recipes, and infographics full of fun tips. But mostly we're just hungry now.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $769 & up -- Punta Cana: All-Incl. Family Trip w/WaterparkApple Vacations
- $149* & up -- Ends 10/26: Mexico Fares into Winter, O/WVirgin America
- $749 & up -- Cancun: All-Incl. Beachfront Escape w/ExtrasApple Vacations
- $165 & up -- SC: 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, Save 40%The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $1481* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com