Follow Favorite: Heather Poole
They spend as much time at 30,000 feet as they do on ground. They've got a long history of being impeccably dressed and coiffed... There's a je ne sais quoi about flight attendants; something that makes us all really want to know the inside track. And that's why we love Heather Poole on Twitter. She's a flight attendant "for a major carrier" who shares snaps of sunrises and sunsets from around the world, tips on flying and work-related secrets, and sheer joy when she gets "perk'd" access to an airline lounge.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $89-$129 -- N.C.: Outer Banks Oceanfront Hotel thru SpringRamada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Hotel
- $109 -- Jersey Shore: Historic Oceanfront Hotel, 50% OffThe Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel
- $159 -- Hip Los Angeles Hotel w/Parking & $25 CreditHotel Angeleno
- $89 -- Orlando Hotel w/Breakfast and Upgrade, 50% OffBest Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel
- $115 -- Playa Del Carmen Adult-Only Escape, Save 30%Deseo [Hotel + Lounge]
- $199 & up -- 4-Star Westin Times Square Hotel, 25% OffThe Westin New York At Times Square