Follow Favorite: Heather Poole
They spend as much time at 30,000 feet as they do on ground. They've got a long history of being impeccably dressed and coiffed... There's a je ne sais quoi about flight attendants; something that makes us all really want to know the inside track. And that's why we love Heather Poole on Twitter. She's a flight attendant "for a major carrier" who shares snaps of sunrises and sunsets from around the world, tips on flying and work-related secrets, and sheer joy when she gets "perk'd" access to an airline lounge.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $529 & up -- 7-Night Bermuda Cruises w/3 Days in PortNorwegian Cruise Line
- $530* & up -- Flights to Ecuador from the U.S. (Roundtrip)LAN
- $77 & up -- Summer on Florida's Gulf Coast, up to 60% OffThe Beaches of Fort Myers-Sanibel
- $174 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 45%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- $99 & up -- Phoenix, Tucson & Scottsdale Resorts; Half OffVisit Arizona
- $1599* & up -- Business Class Flights to Brazil (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines