Follow Favorite: Heather Poole
They spend as much time at 30,000 feet as they do on ground. They've got a long history of being impeccably dressed and coiffed... There's a je ne sais quoi about flight attendants; something that makes us all really want to know the inside track. And that's why we love Heather Poole on Twitter. She's a flight attendant "for a major carrier" who shares snaps of sunrises and sunsets from around the world, tips on flying and work-related secrets, and sheer joy when she gets "perk'd" access to an airline lounge.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $90 & up -- Baja Mexico: Weekend Cruises to EnsenadaCarnival Cruise Line
- $105 & up -- 4-Star D.C. Area Westin incl. Weekends, 50% OffThe Westin Reston Heights
- $209-$229 -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $999 & up -- Punta Cana All-Incl. Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $196 & up -- 4-Star All-Incl. Aruba Resort w/Flight CreditBookIt.com
- $180 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Waterfront Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com