Follow Favorite: Come Fly With Me
Whether we lived it ourselves or not, we all yearn for those long-gone golden days of flying. When passengers got dressed up to fly and flight attendants were stewardesses. Or "flight hostesses," as it were. Janice Challen's Come Fly With Me Pinterest board takes us right back to the days of chic, smiling, and coiffed stewardesses of the 50s, 60s, and 70s. The ads and photos have something for everyone—including a heavy hand of "flight hostess" flirtation. When you finally scroll to the bottom you'll be sorry the trip is over.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- $689 -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Winter Caribbean Cruise on PrincessCruise.com
- $898* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $50-$57 -- Myrtle Beach Resort: Oceanfront & Jacuzzi SuitesSea Crest Resort
- $459 & up -- 4-Star Bahamas Beach Getaway w/Air, 45% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $162 & up -- Ireland 5-Star Hotel & Spa into the SpringTourism Ireland
- $64-$67 -- Anaheim Area Hotel w/Theme Park Shuttles, 55% OffBookIt.com