Follow Favorite: Come Fly With Me
Whether we lived it ourselves or not, we all yearn for those long-gone golden days of flying. When passengers got dressed up to fly and flight attendants were stewardesses. Or "flight hostesses," as it were. Janice Challen's Come Fly With Me Pinterest board takes us right back to the days of chic, smiling, and coiffed stewardesses of the 50s, 60s, and 70s. The ads and photos have something for everyone—including a heavy hand of "flight hostess" flirtation. When you finally scroll to the bottom you'll be sorry the trip is over.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $109 & up -- Puerto Rico: Old Town San Juan HotelSheraton Old San Juan
- $121-$162 -- Maine: 4-Star Downtown Portland Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $169 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Manhattan Hotel w/Wi-Fi, 45% OffBookIt.com
- $869 & up -- Punta Cana: 4.5-Star All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $99 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 30%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $1099 & up -- Cozumel: Weeklong All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations