Fodor's Week in Travel: Wintertime Wining and Dining
With memories of holiday excess quickly fading, we spent this week getting hungry for food and wine vacations. If you’re looking to plan your next culinary adventure, we’ve got great suggestions for destinations that should be at the top of your list. From the finest sparkling wines in Champagne to the newest Nashville eats to the hottest restaurants in Mexico City, we’re serving up inspirational ideas for how to make your next getaway a delicious one.
10 Reasons to Visit Napa This Winter
We’d like to think you don't really need a reason to visit Napa, but in case you do, we’ve got 10 of them. The California wine region's largest city boasts new eateries, bars, tasting rooms, and more. Check out our reasons to visit Napa this winter.
Long Weekend in Champagne, France
As the grand capital of bubbly, the French region of Champagne is overflowing with tasting rooms, beautiful hiking terrain, and charming villages for a luxurious long-weekend escape. Start planning your trip with our day-by-day itinerary that tells you where to eat and drink.
10 Craft Hard-Cider Makers to Visit Now
Forget craft beer—from farm-fresh countryside orchards to urban-chic distilleries in Chicago and Denver, craft hard-cider makers are warming up winter happy hours across the US. See our list of craft hard-cider makers to visit now.
Where to Eat in Nashville Now
From classic Southern cooking to refined takes on comfort food to $3 tacos, Nashville's restaurants are rivaliing the city's famed music scene. Discover six top Nashville eateries to try right now.
A Literary Tour of Madrid
From Ernest Hemingway to Miguel de Cervantes, famous writers lived, worked, and drank their way to greatness in Madrid. We've offered five must-see stops on a literary tour of the Spanish capital for you to discover their favorite restaurants and late-night haunts.
Where to Eat in Mexico City Now
From classic Mexican dishes to decadent seven-course tasting menus, Mexico City offers some of the finest fares in cutting-edge haute cuisine. Discover our top picks for where to eat in Mexico City now.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $599 & up -- Cancun: 3-Nt. All-Incl. Vacation w/Air, 40% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $299 -- Maui: Oceanfront 4-Star Resort, Save 20%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
- $129 & up -- Palm Springs Esmeralda 4-Star Resort, Save 35%Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort & Spa
- $77 & up -- Suite at North Myrtle Beach Resort, 40% OffBeach Cove Resort
- $169 & up -- Weekend Cruise to Baja Mexico on CarnivalCarnival Cruise Lines
- $956 & up -- Aruba: 5-Nt. Vacation Packages w/AirApple Vacations