Fodor's Week in Travel: Winter Escapes
If you were craving sunshine while this week's chilling polar vortex swept across the US, not to worry—we've recently covered your top winter getaways. From relaxing on the most luxurious beaches to perusing posh Miami boutiques, we're giving you the best of warm-weather escapes. And, if you're looking to brave the cold and enjoy winter's beauty, we're taking you to steaming European hot springs spas, romantic Montreal restaurants, and the top mountain town craft distilleries. We've got all of this and more, in Fodor's Week in Travel.
15 Best Beaches for 2014
For beach-going families, honeymooners, adventure-seekers and everyone in between, we've handpicked beautiful seaside shores for your best beach vacation yet in our 15 Best Beaches for 2014. Start planning your trip with these 15 destinations.
Europe's Best Hot Springs Spas
From Finnish saunas and Swiss pools to indoor Mediterranean palm gardens and the classic swim-up bar, Europe's best hot springs spas steam like summer. Check out 10 of the continent's best hot baths.
5 Craft Distilleries in Mountain Towns
Mountain towns often feature craft breweries, but many of them now offer craft distilleries with homegrown spirits too. Toast the high altitude at these 5 craft distilleries in mountain towns.
World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
We agree with Google's annual Zeitgeist report that revealed the top destinations for newlyweds this year. From the Caribbean and Europe's Dalmatian Coast to Mexico and New Zealand, find the perfect place to celebrate your honeymoon.
Miami's 6 Best Shops
From high-fashion footwear and delicate Ladurée macaroons to designer brands like Chanel and Tom Ford, Miami's best new boutiques are right on trend. Discover these top picks.
Long Weekend in Montreal
Fine dining, art galleries, ice fishing and more offer the ideal long-weekend romantic getaway in Montreal. Bundle up for our day-by-day itinerary that tells you what to do and where to stay.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Awesome list! I love to visit all these places as lots of places I had already visited but still some of them are pending. Nice pics!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Walking Food Tours Around the U.S.
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $131 & up -- Alabama: 4-Star Birmingham Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Birmingham
- $3015* & up -- Worldwide Business Class Fares (R/T w/Tax)ASAP Tickets
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $97* & up -- Toronto Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WToronto Escapes
- $134 & up -- Orlando: 4-Star Hotel near Disney, Save 35%Bohemian Hotel Celebration
- $249 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Downtown Hotel, 20% OffSheraton New York Tribeca