Fodor's Week in Travel: Winter Escapes
If you were craving sunshine while this week's chilling polar vortex swept across the US, not to worry—we've recently covered your top winter getaways. From relaxing on the most luxurious beaches to perusing posh Miami boutiques, we're giving you the best of warm-weather escapes. And, if you're looking to brave the cold and enjoy winter's beauty, we're taking you to steaming European hot springs spas, romantic Montreal restaurants, and the top mountain town craft distilleries. We've got all of this and more, in Fodor's Week in Travel.
15 Best Beaches for 2014
For beach-going families, honeymooners, adventure-seekers and everyone in between, we've handpicked beautiful seaside shores for your best beach vacation yet in our 15 Best Beaches for 2014. Start planning your trip with these 15 destinations.
Europe's Best Hot Springs Spas
From Finnish saunas and Swiss pools to indoor Mediterranean palm gardens and the classic swim-up bar, Europe's best hot springs spas steam like summer. Check out 10 of the continent's best hot baths.
5 Craft Distilleries in Mountain Towns
Mountain towns often feature craft breweries, but many of them now offer craft distilleries with homegrown spirits too. Toast the high altitude at these 5 craft distilleries in mountain towns.
World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
We agree with Google's annual Zeitgeist report that revealed the top destinations for newlyweds this year. From the Caribbean and Europe's Dalmatian Coast to Mexico and New Zealand, find the perfect place to celebrate your honeymoon.
Miami's 6 Best Shops
From high-fashion footwear and delicate Ladurée macaroons to designer brands like Chanel and Tom Ford, Miami's best new boutiques are right on trend. Discover these top picks.
Long Weekend in Montreal
Fine dining, art galleries, ice fishing and more offer the ideal long-weekend romantic getaway in Montreal. Bundle up for our day-by-day itinerary that tells you what to do and where to stay.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Awesome list! I love to visit all these places as lots of places I had already visited but still some of them are pending. Nice pics!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2435 & up -- Prague, Vienna & Budapest: 8 Nights w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $569 & up -- Mexican Riviera 6-Day Cruise w/Oceanview CabinCarnival Cruise Lines
- $234 & up -- Cayman Island Travel Deals; Save up to 40%Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
- $999 -- 10-Nt. Mexican Riviera Cruise w/$150 Onboard CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $399 & up -- Alaska 7-Night Cruises w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $155-$199 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. WeekendsThe Westin San Diego