Fodor's Week in Travel: Stay Near, Go Far
Few things are more tempting than a visit to one of Europe's cultural capitals, but there's much to be seen right here in your own backyard. This week, we've featured a mix of places both near and far to suit your summer travel needs. If you're looking to jet off to Europe, we'll help you pick the perfect destination and ensure your passport is up-to-date. Rather stay stateside? We have plenty to keep you occupied here, too. With so much to see, it would be impossible to highlight just one thing, so we've compiled a range of options to help you plan your next getaway.
America's Best Boardwalks
Take a walk down some of the most iconic stretches in the U.S. (all set against gorgeous ocean views) with a visit to any of America's best boardwalks.
20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
For a quick getaway that you can squeeze in on your day off, try one of the 20 best day trips in the U.S.
Top 10 State Fairs in the U.S.
There's perhaps nothing as American as a classic state fair. For your fill of homegrown food and fun, be sure to check out one of the top 10 state fairs in the U.S.
How to Renew Your Passport
Before you set off on your big European adventure, be sure your documentation is up to date. Check out our comprehensive guide on how to renew your passport.
6 Must-See Spots in Glasgow
Scotland's largest city is home to world-class museums, luxurious hotels, and a host of cultural sites. Don't miss these 6 must-see spots in Glasgow.
Where to Drink in Berlin Now
If you're headed to the German capital this summer, you'll want to know the best places to kick back and cool off at the end of the day with Deutschland's finest brew. See our picks for where to drink in Berlin now.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 13 Family-Friendly Hotels for Your Next Big Vacation
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally | Fodor's
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $125 & up -- San Juan 4-Diamond Hotel, Save 35%Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
- $149 & up -- SoCal: Carlsbad Resort near Legoland, 40% OffSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- $1194 & up -- Tuscan Castle Weeklong Escape w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $210 & up -- Baltimore 4-Star Inner Harbor Hotel, 30% OffSheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
- $95-$115 -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 60% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites