Fodor's Week in Travel: In the Mood for Love
With January coming to an end, we spent the week thinking about February and its trademark holiday, Valentine’s Day. Accordingly, we’ve been considering love in all its different forms. From a list of the world’s most romantic getaways to a Buenos Aires itinerary for food lovers to tips for couples going on cruises, we’re offering up inspiration for trips that indulge your passions—whether or not you’ve got a special someone.
15 Most Romantic Getaways Around the World
From fairytale cobblestone streets in Belgium to breathtaking sunsets in the Greek Isles, we've picked 15 romantic destinations around the world for your most romantic, relaxing vacation yet.
How to Choose the Right Cruise: Couples Edition
Follow our six simple steps for selecting your cruise itinerary and set sail on your next trip without any stress.
Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in Nayarit, Mexico
Mexico's Nayarit offers a crater-rimmed beach, colorful shop-lined streets, delicious eateries, and more. Start planning your romantic getaway with our day-by-day itinerary that tells you what to do and where to stay.
Best Buenos Aires Experiences for Foodies
For those who love gourmet experiences, the city offers everything from food tours and wine tastings to closed-door dining in chefs' homes. Check out our top five picks for the finest fare in Buenos Aires.
How Dungeons & Dragons Taught Me to Love Travel
Speaking of love, Fodor's editor Mark Sullivan reflects on how the fantasy role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons, which was released 40 years ago this month, gave him a lifelong passion for travel, maps, and adventure.
Where to Drink and Eat Like a President
Presidents' Day comes a few days after Valentine's Day this year, and we've uncovered 11 bars and restaurants where the country's presidents have sipped and supped throughout history. From Obama and Clinton to JFK and John Adams, find out where you, too, can drink and eat like a president.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $599 & up -- Cancun: 3-Nt. All-Incl. Vacation w/Air, 40% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $169 & up -- Seattle Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $189-$199 -- Weekends at Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star HotelThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $769 & up -- Cancun: Iberostar Garden Bungalow Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $679 & up -- Cabo: Riu Resort w/Kid's Club Trip incl. AirApple Vacations
- $188 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 45% OffThe Westin Boston Waterfront