Fodor's Week in Travel: In the Mood for Love
With January coming to an end, we spent the week thinking about February and its trademark holiday, Valentine’s Day. Accordingly, we’ve been considering love in all its different forms. From a list of the world’s most romantic getaways to a Buenos Aires itinerary for food lovers to tips for couples going on cruises, we’re offering up inspiration for trips that indulge your passions—whether or not you’ve got a special someone.
15 Most Romantic Getaways Around the World
From fairytale cobblestone streets in Belgium to breathtaking sunsets in the Greek Isles, we've picked 15 romantic destinations around the world for your most romantic, relaxing vacation yet.
How to Choose the Right Cruise: Couples Edition
Follow our six simple steps for selecting your cruise itinerary and set sail on your next trip without any stress.
Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in Nayarit, Mexico
Mexico's Nayarit offers a crater-rimmed beach, colorful shop-lined streets, delicious eateries, and more. Start planning your romantic getaway with our day-by-day itinerary that tells you what to do and where to stay.
Best Buenos Aires Experiences for Foodies
For those who love gourmet experiences, the city offers everything from food tours and wine tastings to closed-door dining in chefs' homes. Check out our top five picks for the finest fare in Buenos Aires.
How Dungeons & Dragons Taught Me to Love Travel
Speaking of love, Fodor's editor Mark Sullivan reflects on how the fantasy role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons, which was released 40 years ago this month, gave him a lifelong passion for travel, maps, and adventure.
Where to Drink and Eat Like a President
Presidents' Day comes a few days after Valentine's Day this year, and we've uncovered 11 bars and restaurants where the country's presidents have sipped and supped throughout history. From Obama and Clinton to JFK and John Adams, find out where you, too, can drink and eat like a president.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $499 & up -- Bahamas Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $149 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $959 & up -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $1199 -- NZ: South Island Wine & Wildlife Trip w/CarTravelscene
- $92 & up -- LA: Long Beach Hotel incl. Breakfast, 40% OffBookIt.com
- $329 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises on Norwegian w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line