Fodor's Week in Travel: Home Away from Home
Finding the right hotel is essential for a great vacation, and this week, we’ve rounded up some of the best options around the world to help you plan your next unforgettable trip. Stroll the grounds and admire the breathtaking landscaping at these hotel gardens, or stay at a castle hotel fit for a king. If you’re looking for an aquatic adventure, escape to Hawaii at a bargain price or paddle over to one of America’s great lakeside hotels. Whatever kind of accommodations you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered with Fodor’s Week in Travel.
10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
You don’t have to pockets as deep as a royal to book a room at one of these palatial estates. Step back in time, with the added luxury of 21st-century amenities, at one of these 10 castles you can actually afford to sleep in.
10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
Looking for something different than the usual beach vacation? Stay close to the water, but add some adrenaline to your vacation with Jet Skis, kayaks, water trampolines, parasailing, wakeboarding, and many more activities offered at these lakefront lodges. Relive your summer camp days (with much better accommodations) at one of the 10 best lakeside hotels in the US.
Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
A vacation on this island getaway can quickly break the bank, but not if you know where to look. Try one of our affordable Hawaii hotels and book your trip to this Polynesian paradise guilt-free.
World’s 10 Most Beautiful Hotel Gardens
Bedecked with everything from lily pad ponds and Baroque gardens to waterfalls and wildflower meadows, these hotel gardens will make you never want to leave the property. The landscaping in any of the world’s 10 most beautiful hotel gardens will make a stay well worth it.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $299 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $169 -- FL: St. Augustine 4-Diamond Luxe Hotel, Save 55%Casa Monica Hotel
- $82* & up -- Toronto Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WToronto Escapes
- $56 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront 1-Bedroom Suite, 10% OffOcean Dunes Resort
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand