Fodor's Week in Travel: Go Far Away This February
With winter chills expected again this weekend, we're helping you escape far, far away for February and beyond. From the top warm-weather beach getaways to sunny cruises from the port of San Diego, start planning your next vacation with our top picks. Or, if you're looking for a snowy weather cure for cabin fever, we're offering you itineraries for Lake Placid's ski slopes and the most charming Parisian spots. Discover all of this and more, in Fodor's Week in Travel.
Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
It's always 80 degrees somewhere, right? Whether it's the Florida Keys, Hawaii, or St. Lucia, we've covered the top 15 destinations for your warm-weather beach escape. Use our 80 Degrees beach-finder tool, and then book your trip.
An Insider's Guide to Paris with 'Paris Letters' Author Janice MacLeod
Paris Letters author Janice MacLeod takes us on a stroll through the City of Light to visit her favorite Parisian spots. From picnicking along the Seine to sipping some of the world's best hot chocolate, plan your best trip yet with her insider's guide to Paris.
America's 10 Best Cowboy Vacations
Escaping to the Wild West has never been so fun. These 10 US resorts offer breathtaking views and lots of action for the adventurous traveler, from horsebackriding on Big Sky country trails to roping dude-ranch cattle. Discover America's best cowboy (or cowgirl) vacations.
4 Top Cruises From San Diego in 2014
California's sunny San Diego port offers warm-weather getaways around the world, from Hawaii and Mexico to the Panama Canal. Set sail with these top four cruise picks that depart from San Diego this year.
5 Reasons to Visit Lake Placid This Winter
Maybe you're not traveling to Sochi for the 2014 Winter Olympic Games, but a weekend in upstate New York's Lake Placid—a two-time Winter Olympic Games host—will still give you a gold-medal state of mind. Ski, bobsled, and enjoy the snow with our 5 reasons to visit Lake Placid this winter.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $169 & up -- Seattle Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, 40% OffThe Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- $119 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Hotels, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $9 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $15 & up -- Nationwide Car Rentals in Spring, 65% OffHertz
- $7399 -- Luxury Mediterranean Cruise w/Excursions & R/T AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises