Fodor's Week in Travel: Dreaming of Spring
With warm weather (hopefully) on the horizon, we've been working on helping you plan your spring getaways. Whether you're looking to save money in budget-friendly destinations, join the action for springtime festivals and events, or book a romantic tropical cruise, we've got you covered. And for top-notch imbibing during the final weeks of winter, don't miss our guide to the best whiskey bars in America.
15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
5 Reasons to Visit to Québec City Now
There's still time to book a last-minute winter getaway, and this Canadian metropolis offers the trendy Ice Hotel, North America's largest winter playground, and more. Check out our 5 reasons to visit Québec City now.
Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
From the catwalks at New Orleans Fashion Week to hot luxury hotel openings in Paris and Puerto Rico, this spring is abuzz with festivals and events around the world. Discover the top 10 places to go this spring.
America's Best Whiskey Bars
Whiskey bars are on the rise as laid-back spots for imbibing classic Southern spirits. Join us for a round of drinks at America's best whiskey bars.
Top 5 Romantic Tropical Cruises for 2014
From French Polynesia to the Hawaiian Islands, these top 5 romantic tropical cruises for 2014 offer beautiful, springtime escapes at sea. Book your perfect couples' cruise with our top picks.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $2396* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $7.48 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $289 & up -- Caribbean Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $289 & up -- Bahamas Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $549 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $789 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line