Fodor's Week in Travel: Adventure Awaits
Adventure means something different for everyone, so whatever it is that makes your heart stop and stomach drop, we've found a host of different ideas to ensure your next vacation is an adrenaline-filled one. Car lovers should head to Germany for the full gearhead experience, while nature lovers should set their sights on the South African coast. Meanwhile, intrepid foodies will find plenty to bite into in Hong Kong, and for the kind of adventure that can only be had in Vegas, we have a list of great boutique hotels to check into. Read on for a host of ideas that are sure to make your next trip unforgettable.
10 Best Water Parks in the U.S.
The perfect antidote to a blistering summer day? A visit to one of these great water parks. Race down some of the steepest, fastest water rides in the country or simply languish in a wave pool at one of the 10 best water parks in the U.S.
Where to Eat in Hong Kong Now
One of the world's most cosmopolitan cities, Hong Kong has an array of exciting eateries. Traditional restaurants can easily be found, but look for some of these more unusual locales with our guide to where to eat in Hong Kong now.
10 Best Surfing Spots in the U.S.
Surfers seeking the biggest waves will find the best swells in the country at the 10 best surfing spots in the U.S.
Car Lover's Guide to Germany
Home to some of the world's fastest, most beautiful cars, Germany is the ultimate destination for speed demons and motoring enthusiasts. To get the most out of your visit to the auto-crazed country, check out our car lover's guide to Germany.
5 Reasons to Visit South Africa's Wild Coast Now
Though not the most famous part of South Africa, the Wild Coast is the ultimate destinations for avid hikers, seafood lovers, and those simply seeking a rural respite. The stunning scenery speaks for itself, and we’ve given you 5 reasons to visit South Africa's Wild Coast Now.
10 Boutique Hotels in Las Vegas
Sin City offers up a truly unique brand of fun and for an even more unique experience, skip the behemoth hotels that line the Strip and opt for a more personal visit at one of these 10 boutique hotels in Las Vegas.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $5999 -- Australia Outback & Sydney Trip w/Air & TrainAspire Down Under
- $209 & up -- Ends 5/30: Bahamas Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksNorwegian Cruise Line
- $119-$139 -- Atlanta 4-Star Hotel incl. Weekends, 35% OffHilton Atlanta
- $599 -- 7-Nt. Southern Vacation incl. Savannah & CharlestonGate 1 Travel
- $199 & up -- Boston: 3-Diamond Cambridge Hotel, 30% OffSheraton Commander Hotel
- $89 -- D.C.-Area Hotel thru Summer w/Breakfast & Wi-FiSheraton College Park North