Fodor's Week in Travel: Adventure Awaits
Adventure means something different for everyone, so whatever it is that makes your heart stop and stomach drop, we've found a host of different ideas to ensure your next vacation is an adrenaline-filled one. Car lovers should head to Germany for the full gearhead experience, while nature lovers should set their sights on the South African coast. Meanwhile, intrepid foodies will find plenty to bite into in Hong Kong, and for the kind of adventure that can only be had in Vegas, we have a list of great boutique hotels to check into. Read on for a host of ideas that are sure to make your next trip unforgettable.
10 Best Water Parks in the U.S.
The perfect antidote to a blistering summer day? A visit to one of these great water parks. Race down some of the steepest, fastest water rides in the country or simply languish in a wave pool at one of the 10 best water parks in the U.S.
Where to Eat in Hong Kong Now
One of the world's most cosmopolitan cities, Hong Kong has an array of exciting eateries. Traditional restaurants can easily be found, but look for some of these more unusual locales with our guide to where to eat in Hong Kong now.
10 Best Surfing Spots in the U.S.
Surfers seeking the biggest waves will find the best swells in the country at the 10 best surfing spots in the U.S.
Car Lover's Guide to Germany
Home to some of the world's fastest, most beautiful cars, Germany is the ultimate destination for speed demons and motoring enthusiasts. To get the most out of your visit to the auto-crazed country, check out our car lover's guide to Germany.
5 Reasons to Visit South Africa's Wild Coast Now
Though not the most famous part of South Africa, the Wild Coast is the ultimate destinations for avid hikers, seafood lovers, and those simply seeking a rural respite. The stunning scenery speaks for itself, and we’ve given you 5 reasons to visit South Africa's Wild Coast Now.
10 Boutique Hotels in Las Vegas
Sin City offers up a truly unique brand of fun and for an even more unique experience, skip the behemoth hotels that line the Strip and opt for a more personal visit at one of these 10 boutique hotels in Las Vegas.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $152 & up -- 4-Star Westin NYC-Area Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $91 -- Suite: 4-Star All-Incl. Jamaica Beach Resort, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $64 & up -- Savannah Hotels, B&Bs and Inns on Sale, 60% OffVisit Savannah
- $299 & up -- Ends 12/2: Bahamas Cruises w/$250 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $898* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $229 & up -- Ends 12/2: Caribbean Cruises w/$250 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line