Fodor's Talks Great Value Hotels on CBS This Morning
Yesterday morning, our executive editorial director Arabella Bowen stopped by CBS This Morning to chat with Gayle King and Norah O'Donnell about the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards, and specifically about the hotels on our list that happen to be fantastic values for 2012.
You may be wondering, as Gayle was, about what constitutes a great value hotel. As Arabella notes in the video below, we searched for hotels that charge less than $250/night that give guests a four star experience at a three star price. These hotels are smart choices that offer great value for the perks they offer—from farm-to-table restaurants to happening rooftop bars. What's more, Arabella gave some choice tips on when and how to book these hotels to really get the most bang for your buck—from holidays at the Bellagio in Las Vegas to going eco-friendly and boutique-y in Sonoma at h2hotel.
Without further ado, check out the best value hotels from our Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards for 2012. And then scope out the rest of the 100 hotels on our list.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $789 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $779 & up -- 4-Nt. Riviera Maya Escape w/Resort Credit & AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $549 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $79 & up -- New Orleans Hotel Sale up to 65% OffNew Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxury Caribbean Cruises on Windstar, 50% OffWindstar Cruises
- $64-$67 -- Anaheim Area Hotel w/Theme Park Shuttles, 55% OffBookIt.com