Fodor's Talks Great Value Hotels on CBS This Morning
Yesterday morning, our executive editorial director Arabella Bowen stopped by CBS This Morning to chat with Gayle King and Norah O'Donnell about the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards, and specifically about the hotels on our list that happen to be fantastic values for 2012.
You may be wondering, as Gayle was, about what constitutes a great value hotel. As Arabella notes in the video below, we searched for hotels that charge less than $250/night that give guests a four star experience at a three star price. These hotels are smart choices that offer great value for the perks they offer—from farm-to-table restaurants to happening rooftop bars. What's more, Arabella gave some choice tips on when and how to book these hotels to really get the most bang for your buck—from holidays at the Bellagio in Las Vegas to going eco-friendly and boutique-y in Sonoma at h2hotel.
Without further ado, check out the best value hotels from our Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards for 2012. And then scope out the rest of the 100 hotels on our list.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $125-$129 -- Suite: 4-Star Orlando Hotel w/Shuttles, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $1965 & up -- Australia Vacations incl. Air, up to $1100 OffTourism Australia
- $45* & up -- Alaska Airlines Fares from 32 U.S. Cities, O/WAlaska Airlines
- $1062 & up -- St. Thomas 5-Night Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $1499 -- 7-Nt. All-Inclusive Europe River Cruise, $2100 OffCMV River Cruises
- $129 & up -- 4-Star Charlotte Hotel incl. Weekends, 35% OffThe Westin Charlotte