Fodor's Talks Great Value Hotels on CBS This Morning
Yesterday morning, our executive editorial director Arabella Bowen stopped by CBS This Morning to chat with Gayle King and Norah O'Donnell about the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards, and specifically about the hotels on our list that happen to be fantastic values for 2012.
You may be wondering, as Gayle was, about what constitutes a great value hotel. As Arabella notes in the video below, we searched for hotels that charge less than $250/night that give guests a four star experience at a three star price. These hotels are smart choices that offer great value for the perks they offer—from farm-to-table restaurants to happening rooftop bars. What's more, Arabella gave some choice tips on when and how to book these hotels to really get the most bang for your buck—from holidays at the Bellagio in Las Vegas to going eco-friendly and boutique-y in Sonoma at h2hotel.
Without further ado, check out the best value hotels from our Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards for 2012. And then scope out the rest of the 100 hotels on our list.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- America's 15 Best Small-Town Festivals
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- $189 & up -- Tucson 4-Diamond Resort in Spring, Save 30%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- $129 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 60%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $51 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort, Save 35%Landmark Resort
- $700 & up -- Top Europe Fare Deals on 4-Star Airline, R/TAir France
- $109 -- Tampa Bay Suite at Waterfront Resort, 30% OffThe Resort & Club at Little Harbor
- $99 -- SoCal: Hotel near Disney w/Breakfast, incl. WeekendsHotel Fullerton