Fodor's Talks Fall Foliage on the TODAY Show
Last week, Fodor's Travel Executive Editorial Director, Arabella Bowen, stopped by the TODAY Show to reveal her picks for the best places for leaf peeping in the US.
She chatted with Hoda and Kathy Lee about destinations across the country, from Vermont's Green Mountain Byway (with the Ben and Jerry's Factory) and Cooperstown in New York (mixing baseball and beer with foliage), to Grand Mesa, Colorado (think gondolas in the National Forest) and South Dakota's Black Hills (Mount Rushmore framed by bright colored leaves). Check out the video below and then tell us where you love to go leaf-peeping this time of year!
Want more fall foliage?
Photo credit: Fall foliage in Vermont via Shutterstock
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- $649 -- 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Norwegian w/CreditPriceline Cruises
- $199 -- Bahamas Atlantis in Spring incl. Air CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $39 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $1749 -- 14-Night Mediterranean Cruise w/ExtrasPriceline Cruises
- $294 & up -- Bahamas 'Atlantis' incl. $300 in CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $1999 -- Australia's Rainforest & Wine Country w/4-Star AirQantas Vacations