Fodor's Talks Fall Foliage on the TODAY Show
Last week, Fodor's Travel Executive Editorial Director, Arabella Bowen, stopped by the TODAY Show to reveal her picks for the best places for leaf peeping in the US.
She chatted with Hoda and Kathy Lee about destinations across the country, from Vermont's Green Mountain Byway (with the Ben and Jerry's Factory) and Cooperstown in New York (mixing baseball and beer with foliage), to Grand Mesa, Colorado (think gondolas in the National Forest) and South Dakota's Black Hills (Mount Rushmore framed by bright colored leaves). Check out the video below and then tell us where you love to go leaf-peeping this time of year!
Want more fall foliage?
Photo credit: Fall foliage in Vermont via Shutterstock
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- America's Best Wine Bars
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $869 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays