Fodor's Pinner of the Week: Real Simple
We love a useful hack any day of the week. Real Simple’s "New Uses for Old Things" Pinterest board is the first place we’d turn when packing for a trip—shoes in a shower cap? Check. Mini manicure toolbox in an extra glasses case? Genius.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next Sunday to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $143 & up -- 4-Star Westin NYC-Area Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $143 & up -- 4-Star Downtown Indianapolis Hotel, 35% OffThe Westin Indianapolis
- $972* & up -- Flights to Galapagos from the U.S. (Roundtrip)LAN
- $229 -- 4-Night Baja Mexico Cruise w/CreditCruises.com
- $119-$149 -- CA: Sonoma Wine Country Hotel incl. WeekendsDoubleTree Sonoma Wine Country
- $149 & up -- 4-Star Midtown Manhattan Westin, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central