Fodor's Instagrammer of the Week: legalnomads
What is Instagram for but to covet over people's highly-filtered lunches and baked goods? We especially love to peruse the 'grams of Jodi Ettenberg (@legalnomads), former lawyer and current world traveler. True gourmands will appreciate the amazing food shots, but everyone will drool over the riots of color she captures on her travels.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next Sunday to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $84 & up -- Atlanta Area Hotels on Sale through WinterStarwood Hotels & Resorts
- $162 & up -- Ireland 5-Star Hotel & Spa into the SpringTourism Ireland
- $1299 & up -- Ireland Tour: Dublin, Killarney & LimerickTourism Ireland
- $64-$67 -- Anaheim Area Hotel w/Theme Park Shuttles, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $2396* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $87 & up -- 4-Star New Orleans Hotel w/Jazz Brunch, 65% OffBookIt.com