Fodor's Instagrammer of the Week: legalnomads
What is Instagram for but to covet over people's highly-filtered lunches and baked goods? We especially love to peruse the 'grams of Jodi Ettenberg (@legalnomads), former lawyer and current world traveler. True gourmands will appreciate the amazing food shots, but everyone will drool over the riots of color she captures on her travels.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next Sunday to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- $99-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $89 -- Weekends at West Houston Hotel incl. BreakfastSheraton Houston West Hotel
- $585 & up -- Riviera Maya 3-Nt. Escapes incl. Air, Save $250Pleasant Holidays
- $229 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $2865 & up -- Australia 6-City Land Only Trip incl. UluruSpringboard Vacations
- $1281 & up -- Iceland Escape incl. Northern Lights & AirGreat Value Vacations