Fodor's Instagrammer of the Week: legalnomads
What is Instagram for but to covet over people's highly-filtered lunches and baked goods? We especially love to peruse the 'grams of Jodi Ettenberg (@legalnomads), former lawyer and current world traveler. True gourmands will appreciate the amazing food shots, but everyone will drool over the riots of color she captures on her travels.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next Sunday to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- $139 & up -- Maine: Downtown Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $1499 -- 7-Night French River Cruise w/Drinks & TipsCMV River Cruises
- $109 & up -- NYC Hotel Sale into Spring, up to 30% OffInterContinental Hotels Group
- $914 & up -- St. Croix 4-Star Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $169 & up -- 4-Star Westin Times Square Hotel, 25% OffThe Westin New York At Times Square
- $123-$181 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, Save 30%The Westin Michigan Avenue