Fodor's Instagrammer of the Week: legalnomads
What is Instagram for but to covet over people's highly-filtered lunches and baked goods? We especially love to peruse the 'grams of Jodi Ettenberg (@legalnomads), former lawyer and current world traveler. True gourmands will appreciate the amazing food shots, but everyone will drool over the riots of color she captures on her travels.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next Sunday to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- $1199 & up -- Jamaica All-Incl. Beach Trip w/Air & TransfersApple Vacations
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $249 -- Last Minute: 5-Night Caribbean Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $39 & up -- Vegas Hotel on The Strip w/$50 Dining CreditBookIt.com
- $150 -- Oceanfront Miami Beach Resort into Spring w/RebateBookIt.com