From Australia to Downton Abbey (and Beyond): Weekly Roundup
From exploring the Australian outback in style to traveling like a Downton Abbey star, Fodor's scours the globe to find the best travel tips, news, and itineraries, encapsulated each week here in our roundup. Read on for the inside scoop:
Rugged and remote, the Australian Outback is not for the faint of heart. But for those willing to put in a little work, what you'll find is all reward—stunning backdrops and fantastic adventures.
Coming soon to the City by the Bay: Hotel Zetta, a tech-friendly, eco-friendly, chic and modern hotel, complete with a pool table, shuffle board, video games, and free WiFi.
Your Instagram followers are regularly treated to your awesome vacation photos. But there are so many other apps to use to make sure everyone is jealous of your awesome vacation.
On Thursday, we broke the—rather unsurprising—news that American Airlines and US Airways will be merging to become the world's largest airline.
There's a light at the end of the wedding-planning tunnel: the honeymoon. Bypass the stress of trip planning thanks to our expert tips, and find the right trip for your post-wedding cool-down.
Despite the fact that someone's got to drive home, Angelenos like to have a good time. And the fab and varied bar scene that spreads from the ocean to downtown is living proof of that.
We don't want to make you upset, but the season finale of Downton Abbey (in the US anyway) is on Sunday. Instead of missing the Crawleys, why not travel like one?
Photo Credits: Uluru courtesy of Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia; Hotel Zetta courtesy of Viceroy Hotel Group; Viddy courtesy of Viddy; AA jet courtesy of American Airlines; Viceroy Riviera Maya courtesy of Viceroy Hotel Group; The Phoenix courtesy of The Phoenix; Three Castles Rally courtesy of Three Castles Welsh Classic Triall
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $519 & up -- Norwegian Getaway Caribbean Cruise w/UpgradeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $359 & up -- Ireland Coastal Tours & Trips, Save up to $700Ireland
- $2199 -- Cuba: 5-Nt. Havana Vacation w/Air, $300 OffFriendly Planet Travel
- $379 & up -- Exotic Canary Islands & Morocco Cruise w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $489 & up -- Weeklong Bahamas Cruise to Nassau & FreeportCarnival Cruise Lines
- $779 & up -- Mexico: All-Incl. 4-Star Dreams Vacation w/AirApple Vacations