Disney Cruise Line Sets 2014 Voyages
Floridians will be happy to hear that all four ships from Disney Cruise Line will homeport in their state in the early part of 2014. Port Canaveral will welcome Disney Magic, Disney Dream, and Disney Fantasy while Disney Wonder will homeport in Miami.
Each ship sailing from Port Canaveral will head to the Bahamas and Caribbean and every itinerary includes a visit to Disney's private island, Castaway Cay.
Itineraries from Port Canaveral
Three-night Bahamian sailing with calls on Nassau and Castaway Cay. Disney Dream sails this itinerary between January and August 2014 while Disney Magic runs the same voyages from January through May 2014. Rates start at $420/person.
Four-night Bahamian sailing that adds a sea day to the mix along with Nassau and Castaway Cay. Disney Dream sails this itinerary between January and August 2014 while Disney Magic sails the same voyage from January through May 2014. Rates start at $480/person.
Seven-night Eastern Caribbean voyages aboard Disney Fantasy with calls on St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Castaway Cay. Guests will also enjoy three sea days. Rates begin at $1,555/person and this itinerary is available between January and August 2014.
Seven-night Western Caribbean itineraries aboard Disney Fantasy with stops at Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Castaway Cay. Two days at sea are also included. Rates begin at $1,120/person. Departures take place January through April 2014.
Seven-night Western Caribbean route aboard Disney Fantasy with a call on Jamaica. This cruise stops at the new port in Falmouth, Jamaica, as well as Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Castaway Cay. Sail from May through August 2014. Per person rates start at $1,120/person.
Itineraries from Miami
Four-night Bahamian getaway with calls on Castaway Cay, Nassau, and Key West. Cruise between January and April 2014. Rates start at $352/person.
Five-night Caribbean itinerary stopping at Grand Cayman and Cozumel. This cruise is offered from January through April 2014. Rates begin at $440/person.
Five-night Caribbean vacation, including visits to Castaway Cay and Cozumel from January through April 2014.
*All fares are based on double occupancy.
Disney Cruise Line will release itineraries shortly for September through December 2014.
Photo credit: Courtesy of Disney Cruise Line
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $95 & up -- Punta Cana: All-Incl. Beachfront Family ResortBookIt.com
- $711* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $898* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $119 -- Boston: Cambridge Hotel Suite w/Wi-Fi, 35% OffDoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge
- $1379 -- South Ireland 6-Night Gold Package in AprilTourism Ireland
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona