Cruising in Style: Weekend Roundup
Cruise lines everywhere are stepping up their game and making it even more enticing to book experience the luxury of the sea while traveling the world. This week we brought you breaking news about new, deluxe dining options onboard Carnival Cruises, and told you about the chance to enjoy summertime world cruising with Oceaniaâ€™s new 180-day World Odyssey. Cruises depart to almost every destination so consult our 2014 Go List, choose your favorite place, and then cruise away in style.
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new American TABLE and American FEAST menus are sure to satisfy any craving you may have at sea.
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead of January. Book Insignia's 180-day World Odyssey, embarking from Miami in July 2015.
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate to develop an extensive new wine list across the NCL fleet.
A new small ship company, Pearl Seas Cruises, has announced its 2015 Caribbean season, with itineraries centered on St. Martin, San Juan, and the Bahamas.
From the secluded, historic monasteries of Bhutan all the way to Chicago's Wrigley Field, Fodor's 2014 Go List provides a wide array of emerging destinations, affordable escapes, buzzy hotspots, and travel-worthy events.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $1101* & up -- Winter Fares to Paris from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $119-$159 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 45% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $101 & up -- FL: St. Pete Beach Resort w/Gulf Views, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $197 & up -- Maine: 4-Star Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $169 & up -- Caribbean: St. Maarten 4-Star Resort, Save 55%Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten