Cruising in Style: Weekend Roundup
Cruise lines everywhere are stepping up their game and making it even more enticing to book experience the luxury of the sea while traveling the world. This week we brought you breaking news about new, deluxe dining options onboard Carnival Cruises, and told you about the chance to enjoy summertime world cruising with Oceaniaâ€™s new 180-day World Odyssey. Cruises depart to almost every destination so consult our 2014 Go List, choose your favorite place, and then cruise away in style.
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new American TABLE and American FEAST menus are sure to satisfy any craving you may have at sea.
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead of January. Book Insignia's 180-day World Odyssey, embarking from Miami in July 2015.
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate to develop an extensive new wine list across the NCL fleet.
A new small ship company, Pearl Seas Cruises, has announced its 2015 Caribbean season, with itineraries centered on St. Martin, San Juan, and the Bahamas.
From the secluded, historic monasteries of Bhutan all the way to Chicago's Wrigley Field, Fodor's 2014 Go List provides a wide array of emerging destinations, affordable escapes, buzzy hotspots, and travel-worthy events.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit in 2015
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015