Celebrity Cruises Pops Up for NYC Restaurant Week
Talk about surf and turf: Celebrity Cruises is taking its menu from ship to shore for NYC Restaurant Week. And while it would be intriguing if that meant they were going to run the boat into Midtown Manhattan, they've opted instead to go small-scale and open a pop-up (brick-and-mortar) restaurant. "A Taste of Modern Luxury: Celebrity Cruises Pops Up in New York City" opens on Tuesday, January 29 at the Kitchen NYC in Manhattan's Midtown East, and runs through Friday, February 1. This is the second incarnation of Celebrity's pop-up project, which opened in San Francisco in 2012.
Both lunch and dinner will be served on a prix-fixe basis featuring items from Celebrity's onboard menu and some new creations, all prepared by Chef John Suley, and accompanied by beer, wine, and cocktails crafted by mixologist Junior Merino. Reservations are recommended, and can be made here. Lunch runs $40 per person including drinks, tax, and gratuity, and dinner is $75 per person. Bonus #1: Type the promo code: CelebrityPopUp when you book your reservations and get lunch for $30 or dinner for $65.
Bonus#2: When you make your reservation, you'll be entered for a chance to win a Celebrity cruise to the Caribbean for two. All proceeds will benefit the Celebrity Cruises Scholarship at the Culinary Institute of America.
Photo Credit: Image via Celebrity Cruises
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1299 -- Ireland: 6-Night Trip w/B&Bs & 5-Star CastleGreat Value Vacations
- $897* -- Fly to Exotic Cook Islands from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $1397 & up -- Ireland in Summer: 7-Nt. Vacation w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $2199 -- Cuba: 5-Nt. Havana Vacation w/Air, $300 OffFriendly Planet Travel
- $99 & up -- Austin Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $284 & up -- 3-Day Cruise to Nassau w/Live ConcertCarnival Cruise Lines