Celebrity Cruises Pops Up for NYC Restaurant Week
Talk about surf and turf: Celebrity Cruises is taking its menu from ship to shore for NYC Restaurant Week. And while it would be intriguing if that meant they were going to run the boat into Midtown Manhattan, they've opted instead to go small-scale and open a pop-up (brick-and-mortar) restaurant. "A Taste of Modern Luxury: Celebrity Cruises Pops Up in New York City" opens on Tuesday, January 29 at the Kitchen NYC in Manhattan's Midtown East, and runs through Friday, February 1. This is the second incarnation of Celebrity's pop-up project, which opened in San Francisco in 2012.
Both lunch and dinner will be served on a prix-fixe basis featuring items from Celebrity's onboard menu and some new creations, all prepared by Chef John Suley, and accompanied by beer, wine, and cocktails crafted by mixologist Junior Merino. Reservations are recommended, and can be made here. Lunch runs $40 per person including drinks, tax, and gratuity, and dinner is $75 per person. Bonus #1: Type the promo code: CelebrityPopUp when you book your reservations and get lunch for $30 or dinner for $65.
Bonus#2: When you make your reservation, you'll be entered for a chance to win a Celebrity cruise to the Caribbean for two. All proceeds will benefit the Celebrity Cruises Scholarship at the Culinary Institute of America.
Photo Credit: Image via Celebrity Cruises
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $869 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays