Celebrity Cruises Pops Up for NYC Restaurant Week
Talk about surf and turf: Celebrity Cruises is taking its menu from ship to shore for NYC Restaurant Week. And while it would be intriguing if that meant they were going to run the boat into Midtown Manhattan, they've opted instead to go small-scale and open a pop-up (brick-and-mortar) restaurant. "A Taste of Modern Luxury: Celebrity Cruises Pops Up in New York City" opens on Tuesday, January 29 at the Kitchen NYC in Manhattan's Midtown East, and runs through Friday, February 1. This is the second incarnation of Celebrity's pop-up project, which opened in San Francisco in 2012.
Both lunch and dinner will be served on a prix-fixe basis featuring items from Celebrity's onboard menu and some new creations, all prepared by Chef John Suley, and accompanied by beer, wine, and cocktails crafted by mixologist Junior Merino. Reservations are recommended, and can be made here. Lunch runs $40 per person including drinks, tax, and gratuity, and dinner is $75 per person. Bonus #1: Type the promo code: CelebrityPopUp when you book your reservations and get lunch for $30 or dinner for $65.
Bonus#2: When you make your reservation, you'll be entered for a chance to win a Celebrity cruise to the Caribbean for two. All proceeds will benefit the Celebrity Cruises Scholarship at the Culinary Institute of America.
Photo Credit: Image via Celebrity Cruises
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015