Celebrity Cruises Pops Up for NYC Restaurant Week
Talk about surf and turf: Celebrity Cruises is taking its menu from ship to shore for NYC Restaurant Week. And while it would be intriguing if that meant they were going to run the boat into Midtown Manhattan, they've opted instead to go small-scale and open a pop-up (brick-and-mortar) restaurant. "A Taste of Modern Luxury: Celebrity Cruises Pops Up in New York City" opens on Tuesday, January 29 at the Kitchen NYC in Manhattan's Midtown East, and runs through Friday, February 1. This is the second incarnation of Celebrity's pop-up project, which opened in San Francisco in 2012.
Both lunch and dinner will be served on a prix-fixe basis featuring items from Celebrity's onboard menu and some new creations, all prepared by Chef John Suley, and accompanied by beer, wine, and cocktails crafted by mixologist Junior Merino. Reservations are recommended, and can be made here. Lunch runs $40 per person including drinks, tax, and gratuity, and dinner is $75 per person. Bonus #1: Type the promo code: CelebrityPopUp when you book your reservations and get lunch for $30 or dinner for $65.
Bonus#2: When you make your reservation, you'll be entered for a chance to win a Celebrity cruise to the Caribbean for two. All proceeds will benefit the Celebrity Cruises Scholarship at the Culinary Institute of America.
Photo Credit: Image via Celebrity Cruises
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $1499 -- Danube River: 7-Night Cruise w/Drinks & TipsCMV River Cruises
- $79 -- Oceanfront Suite at Myrtle Beach in Spring, 50% OffIsland Vista Resort
- $109 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort incl. WeekendsWestin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $179 & up -- 3-Day Cruise to the Bahamas on CarnivalCarnival Cruise Line
- $1499 -- 7-Night French River Cruise w/Drinks & TipsCMV River Cruises
- $129 -- Weekends at Portland 4-Star Boutique Hotel w/ValetTravel Portland