Celebrity Cruises Partners with Canyon Ranch Spa
It’s interesting to see how joint ventures unfold when two industry-leading companies decide to collaborate. Celebrity Cruises, a favorite premium cruise line, and Canyon Ranch, a well-regarded spa brand, have thrown their lots together with one goal: to build “the largest and most comprehensive SpaClub at Sea.” The partnership will be implemented across ten of Celebrity’s ships this April. (The expedition shop, Celebrity Xpedition, does not have a full-scale spa).
Look forward to a vibrant full-service spa, beauty salon, gym, and wellness program. The menu of spa treatments is being expanded to include everything a spa-goer would want, including facials, massage, thermal, Asian touch, and Reiki healing energy therapies.
Active individuals will appreciate the new fitness program that ranges from group classes to private consultations. Try yoga or Pilates, cycling, or a Mind/Body connection class. Nutrition consultations are available as are acupuncture and chiropractic therapy. Health experts will also offer a variety of workshops, healthy cooking demonstrations, and lectures. To round out the offerings, some ships will even have a Canyon Ranch Healthy Feet center. Developed by Canyon Ranch and Dr. Glenn Copeland, author of Healthy Feet: The Foot Doctor’s Complete Guide for Men and Women, the center will offer full gait analysis, orthotics, athletic shoes, and rejuvenating foot and leg therapies.
There’s also good news for those who are interested in beauty treatments. Guests can get full makeovers or individual services like haircuts and styling, nails, and makeup.
The best way to get acquainted with all Celebrity has to offer in terms of spa services is to book AquaClass accommodations. You’ll enjoy upgraded staterooms, the ability to dine in the exclusive Blu restaurant, and unlimited access to the ship’s Persian Garden, which features heated mosaic lounge chairs and grottos releasing dry heat, aromatherapy-infused steam, and mists into the atmosphere.
Andrea M. Rotondo is a freelance writer based in New York City. She covers cruise news and luxury travel trends for Fodors.com, Condé Nast Traveler, Cruise Critic, and other websites and magazines. Her latest book is Tom Petty: Rock ‘n’ Roll Guardian. Follow her on Twitter: @luxtravelmavens.
Photo Credit: Courtesy of Celebrity Cruises
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $9 & up -- Holiday Gift Guide: Deals on 1000+ ExperiencesTravelzoo
- $1349 -- Balcony: Alaska Cruise w/All Drinks & $600 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Fall Deals, Save up to 20%Visit Myrtle Beach
- $109 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $899 -- Andes & South America 16-Night Cruise on PrincessPrincess Cruises
- $895 -- Norway: Northern Lights Winter Expedition, $800 OffHurtigruten