Celebrity Cruises Opens Pop-Up Food Truck in Southern California
Celebrity Cruises continues to be an innovator both at sea onboard its fleet of 11 ships as well as on land. The cruise line has continually brainstormed unique ways to bring a little bit of the Celebrity experience to landlubbers. You might recall hearing about Celebrity's pop-up restaurant experiences in Manhattan earlier this year and in San Francisco last fall.
This August, Southern Californians in Los Angeles, Palm Springs, and Orange County can learn more about cruising with Celebrity by attending one of the stops on the "A Taste of Modern Luxury Culinary & Spa Tour."
Celebrity plans to pop up across Southern California with a food truck and spa team. Just step up to the truck and sample delicacies you would find onboard. Gourmet cuisine from Celebrity Cruises' signature restaurants—Qsine, Tuscan Grille, Bistro on Five, The Porch, and Grand Epernay—will be served. If the sample isn't enough, purchase a complete lunch with 50% of proceeds going to charity.
Celebrity AquaSpa specialists will also be at the events offering free neck and shoulder massages. And if that's not enough, all tour participants can enter to win a Celebrity cruise for two.
Celebrity Cruise's Director of Sales, Scott Clifton, says he looks forward to seeing how people react to the tour. "Our goal with this tour is to give potential guests a more enhanced Celebrity experience by elevating our offerings to include some of our most popular onboard cuisine and special treats, including massages and custom-blended grilling spices from our industry-first barbecue restaurant called The Lawn Club Grill."
Andrea M. Rotondo is a freelance writer based in New York City. She covers cruise news and luxury travel trends for Fodors.com and writes for a variety of outlets, including her website Luxury Travel Mavens. Follow her on Twitter: @luxtravelmavens.
Photo credit: Photos courtesy of Celebrity Cruises
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $159 -- Caribbean 5-Night Cruise on Princess w/$50 CreditPrincess Cruises
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Midtown Manhattan Westin, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $885 & up -- Sheraton Maui 3-Nt. Escapes w/Air & Car RentalPleasant Holidays
- $119-$149 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $589 & up -- Cancun All-Incl. 4-Nt. Vacation; Kids Stay FreeCheapCaribbean.com
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line