Around the World in 5 Days: Weekend Roundup
This week we one-upped Jules Verne and traveled the world in just one week. With touchdowns in every continent, from the wilds of Rwanda to slow-melting Antarctica to Wisconsin wine, we're sure there's something for everyone. Check out our top picks from this week's global circumnavigation.
Get ready to discover the country's next up-and-coming wine region: Door County, Wisconsin. (Yes, Wisconsin.) Working with cold-climate grapes has paid off, so visit now before everyone else does.
You know it for stunning gorilla treks, but if that's all you know of Rwanda, you're missing out. The country's on a major progressive upswing and now's the time to discover its many other treasures. Here, author and local expat Josh Ruxin gives the inside track.
Climate change, development, and natural factors are impacting some of the world's most amazing sights. Here are 10 places on the brink of forever changing, and some threatening to disappear altogether. Visit now before they're gone forever.
The British Virgin Islands offer an unspoiled paradise for all types of traveler, from yachties (who are BVI vets) to families and foodies. Here's how to discover the best of each unique island.
Siem Reap is often the gateway for visitors looking to explore the vast temples of Angkor. But the town itself should certainly not be overlooked, with fantastic cuisine, a rich history, and sophisticated stays.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- $66-$74 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, 25% OffSLS Las Vegas
- $99-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $2696* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $589 & up -- Cancun All-Incl. 4-Nt. Vacation; Kids Stay FreeCheapCaribbean.com