All Things Food and Drink: Week in Review
This week we are doing you (and your stomach) a solid with this all-food-all-the-time roundup. We've got Copenhagen tips straight from Rene Redzepi, we're hitting the 10 best summertime food fests in the US, we took a deeper look into the culinary offerings of Rome's Jewish Quarter, and planned your food-filled trip to Costa Rica. And there's more, if you're still hungry.
Summer is festival season, and there's one in every corner of the US. From pig roasts to cheese fests and food trucks to cherries, these are the summer food fests worth traveling for.
Rene Redzepi, of international and cult-status fame for his award-winning restaurant Noma, mapped out his favorite food and drink spots in Copenhagen for us. And now we're sharing it with you.
Bangkok is set to overtake London as the most popular city destination for travelers in 2013. So before you all head East, here's a primer on what to eat and, more importantly, where.
Established in 1555, Rome's Jewish Quarter has an long and rich history. And one of the best ways to discover it is through its most iconic dishes.
Costa Rica's main draws are firmly rooted in its landscapes—rainforests, beaches, mountains, and volcanoes call to thrill-seekers and nature-lovers. But foodies shouldn't overlook the country's incredible (and delicious) natural bounty.
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch tonics often prepared table-side. Indulge in this can't-miss cocktail at these five Madrid hot spots.
From breweries and distilleries to homemade bourbon cake and classic crispy fried chicken, you will not go hungry (or thirtsy) in Virginia. Drive an hour (or less) from its major cities and you're in foodie heaven.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $1474 -- Greece & Turkey 12-Nt. Cruise w/All Drinks & TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $62 & up -- Anaheim Area Hotel w/Disney Shuttles, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $289 & up -- Bahamas Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $199-$239 -- Oahu: Waikiki 4-Star Resort, 60% OffHilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America