All Things Food and Drink: Week in Review
This week we are doing you (and your stomach) a solid with this all-food-all-the-time roundup. We've got Copenhagen tips straight from Rene Redzepi, we're hitting the 10 best summertime food fests in the US, we took a deeper look into the culinary offerings of Rome's Jewish Quarter, and planned your food-filled trip to Costa Rica. And there's more, if you're still hungry.
Summer is festival season, and there's one in every corner of the US. From pig roasts to cheese fests and food trucks to cherries, these are the summer food fests worth traveling for.
Rene Redzepi, of international and cult-status fame for his award-winning restaurant Noma, mapped out his favorite food and drink spots in Copenhagen for us. And now we're sharing it with you.
Bangkok is set to overtake London as the most popular city destination for travelers in 2013. So before you all head East, here's a primer on what to eat and, more importantly, where.
Established in 1555, Rome's Jewish Quarter has an long and rich history. And one of the best ways to discover it is through its most iconic dishes.
Costa Rica's main draws are firmly rooted in its landscapes—rainforests, beaches, mountains, and volcanoes call to thrill-seekers and nature-lovers. But foodies shouldn't overlook the country's incredible (and delicious) natural bounty.
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch tonics often prepared table-side. Indulge in this can't-miss cocktail at these five Madrid hot spots.
From breweries and distilleries to homemade bourbon cake and classic crispy fried chicken, you will not go hungry (or thirtsy) in Virginia. Drive an hour (or less) from its major cities and you're in foodie heaven.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1615 & up -- Bali & Singapore 6-Nts. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $1799 & up -- London in Summer: 4-Night Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $999 -- 10-Nt. Mexican Riviera Cruise w/$150 Onboard CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $739 & up -- 6-Nt. Vallarta Vacation on Private Beach w/AirApple Vacations
- $299 & up -- Caribbean 7-Night Cruises w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $708 & up -- Costa Rica Volcano & Beach 5-Nts. w/Air & CarTripMasters.com