A New York State of Mind, California Dreaming, and Caribbean Fever: Weekend Roundup
This week we put our heads together to deliver some intel on a few truly excellent locations; New York, California, and the Caribbean. Before you venture onto the streets of the Big Apple on your quest to complete our 20 NYC must-dos, make sure you watch the best video guide to NYC. Then dream with us about your next vineyard villa escape or relaxing Caribbean getaway.
Planning a trip to NYC can be overwhelming. So how do you cram in all the amazing sights and experiences, from iconic landmarks to must-try eats like pizza? Put these top 20 musts at the top of your list.
Looking for an honest guide to NYC? We've got the video for you. Johnny T here gives you all the real world tips you need to get the most out of the Big Apple. (Like how to be less of a tourist.)
Imagine yourself relaxing by a sparkling pool, glass of wine in hand, gorgeous villa behind you and Napa Valley sprawling before you. Make the dream a reality with a stay in one of these luxurious rental vineyard villas.
Craft beers and artisanal cocktails have replaced overpriced hotel bar and Staples Center drinks in Downtown LA. Discover the best of the best with our well-curated cheat sheet.
Fall is upon us, which can only mean one thing—there's precious little time to plan those sun-drenched holidays for winter. Book your perfect Caribbean cruise, and pack these stylish picks.
Private plunge pools, full-service spas, picturesque views, and secluded beaches are just some of the perks at these tropical oases. Straight from our Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards, these are the Best Caribbean Resorts of 2013.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 5 Reasons to Visit Asheville This Fall
- $129-$169 -- Weekends at Atlanta 4-Star Hotel, 35% OffRenaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- $116 & up -- 4-Star Washington, D.C. Area Hotel, 40% Off The Westin Alexandria
- $249 -- Weekends at Downtown LA 4-Star Hotel, Save $100JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
- $278 & up -- Manhattan Westin near Grand Central, Save 10%The Westin New York Grand Central
- $51-$58 -- Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Hotel thru Fall, 45% OffBookIt.com
- $79 & up -- Jamaica: 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 45% OffBookIt.com