A New York State of Mind, California Dreaming, and Caribbean Fever: Weekend Roundup
This week we put our heads together to deliver some intel on a few truly excellent locations; New York, California, and the Caribbean. Before you venture onto the streets of the Big Apple on your quest to complete our 20 NYC must-dos, make sure you watch the best video guide to NYC. Then dream with us about your next vineyard villa escape or relaxing Caribbean getaway.
Planning a trip to NYC can be overwhelming. So how do you cram in all the amazing sights and experiences, from iconic landmarks to must-try eats like pizza? Put these top 20 musts at the top of your list.
Looking for an honest guide to NYC? We've got the video for you. Johnny T here gives you all the real world tips you need to get the most out of the Big Apple. (Like how to be less of a tourist.)
Imagine yourself relaxing by a sparkling pool, glass of wine in hand, gorgeous villa behind you and Napa Valley sprawling before you. Make the dream a reality with a stay in one of these luxurious rental vineyard villas.
Craft beers and artisanal cocktails have replaced overpriced hotel bar and Staples Center drinks in Downtown LA. Discover the best of the best with our well-curated cheat sheet.
Fall is upon us, which can only mean one thing—there's precious little time to plan those sun-drenched holidays for winter. Book your perfect Caribbean cruise, and pack these stylish picks.
Private plunge pools, full-service spas, picturesque views, and secluded beaches are just some of the perks at these tropical oases. Straight from our Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards, these are the Best Caribbean Resorts of 2013.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $400 Off -- Fly to Australia on 'World's Best Airline' (R/T)Cathay Pacific
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $8.55 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $726* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $154 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Hotel w/Statue of Liberty PassesBookIt.com