Shopping in Japanese
Japanese Speaking Destinations
Click on a phrase to hear it, then repeat the phrase out loud.
Play the clip again. How did you do?
- How much does that cost? Kore wa ikura desu ka?
- At what time does the store open? Mise wa nanji ni akimasu ka?
- At what time does the store close? Mise wa nanji ni shimari masu ka?
- What would you like? Dore ga yoroshii desu ka?
- Can I help you? Irasshai mase.
- I would like this. Kore o onegai shimasu.
- Here it is. Hai, doozo.
- Is that all? Ijoo desu ka?
- I'd like to pay in cash. Genkin de onegai shimasu.
- I'd like to pay by credit card. Kurejitto kaado de onegai shimasu.
- Can I order this online? Intaanetto de chuumon dekimasu ka?
- women's clothes fujin fuku
- men's clothes shinshi fuku
- blouse, skirt, dress burausu, sukaato, doresu
- pants, shirts, ties zubon, shatsu, nekutai
- shoes, socks kutsu, kutsushita
- jeans jiipan
- bookstore hon’ya
- bakery pan’ya
- market ichiba
- supermarket suupaa