Directions in Japanese
Japanese Speaking Destinations
Click on a phrase to hear it, then repeat the phrase out loud.
Play the clip again. How did you do?
- where doko
- Excuse me, where is Tokyo Station? Sumimasen, Tookyoo eki wa doko desu ka?
- Where are the taxis? Takushii wa doko desu ka?
- Where is the bus? Basu wa doko desu ka?
- Where is the subway? Chikatetsu wa doko desu ka?
- Where is the exit? Deguchi wa doko desu ka?
- Is it near? Chikai desu ka?
- Is it far? Tooi desu ka?
- Go straight ahead. Massugu ni itte kudasai.
- Go that way. Achira e itte kudasai.
- Go back. Modotte kudasai.
- Turn right. Migi ni magatte kudasai.
- Turn left. Hidari ni magatte kudasai.
- Take me to this address, please. Kono juusho made onegai shimasu.
- What is the fare? Ikura desu ka?
- Stop here, please. Koko de tomatte kudasai.
- Does this bus go to Aoyama Street? Kono basu wa Aoyama doori made ikimasu ka?
- A map of the city, please. Koko no chizu o kudasai.
- A subway map, please. Chikatetsu no rosenzu o kudasai.