Shopping in Chinese
Click on a phrase to hear it, then repeat the phrase out loud.
Play the clip again. How did you do?
- How much does this cost? Zhè shì duōshǎo qián?
- At what time does the store open? Shāngdiàn jǐdiǎn kāi mén?
- At what time does the store close? Shāngdiàn jǐdiǎn guān mén?
- What would you like? Nǐ xǐhuan shénme?
- Can I help you? Nǐ xūyào bāngmáng ma?
- I would like this. Wǒ xiǎng yào zhè ge.
- Here it is. Gěi nǐ zhè ge.
- Is that all? Jiù zhè xiē le ma?
- I'd like to pay in cash. Wǒ xiǎng fù xiànjīn.
- I'd like to pay by credit card. Wǒ xiǎng yòng xìnyòngkǎ fù.
- Can I order this online? Wǒ kěyǐ zài wǎngshàng dìng ma?
- women's clothes nǚzhuāng
- men's clothes nánzhuāng
- blouse, skirt, dress chènyi, qúnzi, líanyīqún
- pants, shirt, tie kùzi, chènshān, lǐngdài
- shoes and socks xié(zi) hé wàzi
- jeans niúzǎikù
- bookstore shūdiàn
- bakery bǐngdiàn
- market shìchǎng
- supermarket chāojí shìchǎng