Fodor's Philadelphia & the Pennsylvania Dutch Country, 16th Edition
About This Book
Fodor's choice ratings you can trust. Exceptional restaurants, hotels, and sights selected to help you make the best choices.
Simple pleasures. Embrace the local culture as you sample a juicy cheesesteak, try shoofly pie at an Amish farmers market, or linger over cocktails near Betsy Ross's old stomping ground.
Boundless activities. Find choices for every traveler, from walking tours through historic neighborhoods to fabulous museum-hopping to riverside biking.
Local Experts Fodor's worldwide team of 700 writers reveal their favorite haunts to enrich your travel experience.
Freshest Facts You won't find a more up-to-date guide to the region. Our writers seek out hot spots while verifying that current listings still meet our high standards.
Travelers Like You Get candid advice from fellow travelers at Fodors.com, and read their “Word of Mouth” tips throughout this book.
“Fodor's has emerged…as our fave guidebook series for insider tips about things you actually want to know…” -Miami Herald
“Hipped up... plus advice on a broader range of attractions, from classic to quirky.” -Outside Magazine
Related Online Destination Guides
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe