Fodor's Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks
About This Book
Discover two great Central California parks in one e-book. Shimmering waterfalls and the soaring granite monoliths of Half Dome and El Capitan are some of the classic images you’ll see in Yosemite’s 748,000 acres. Ancient evergreens tower over visitors among the jagged mountain slopes of Sequoia and Kings Canyon, which cover more than 850,000 acres combined.
Note: This e-book edition includes photographs and maps that will appear on black-and-white devices but are optimized for devices that support full-color images.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe