About This Book
This stunning full-color guide contains magazine-style features illustrating Barcelona's biggest draws, from the cutting-edge cuisine to the dizzying heights of Gaudí's architecture.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on Gaudi, La Sagrada Familia, and Spanish wines
· Major sights such as The Boqueria Market, Gaudi's Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo and the Manzana de la Discordia, Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, Museu Picasso, Park Guell, Palau de la Musica Catalana, and Santa Maria del Mar Basilica
· Coverage of Barcelona, Catalonia, Valencia, the Costa Blanca, Bilbao, and the Basque Country
Planning to visit more of Spain? Check out Fodor's country-wide travel guide to Spain.