Fodor's Lisbon 25 Best
About This Book
This guide is updated annually.
This travel guide includes:
· A useful, weather-resistant pullout city map and a metro map for easy navigation
· Full-color photos and full-size street maps of major neighborhoods.
· Neighborhood walks that show off the best of the city with self-guided tour ideas
· Essential info – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, and more
· Popular day-trip destinations.
· A two-day itinerary to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path.
· Many hotel, restaurant, and entertainment recommendations
· Major sights covered include the Basilica da Estrela, Castelo de Sao Jorge, Centro de Arte Modena, Fado in Alfama, Feira da Ladra, Igreja de Sao Roque, Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Museu Arqueologico do Carmo, Museu das Artes Decorativas, Museu Calouste Gulbenkian, Museu Nacional do Azulejo, and Museu Colecao Berardo.
With its full-color photography and top 25 to do lists, Fodor’s 25 Best books are the perfect companion for any traveler. A pull out map with major sights marked, is included.
About Fodor’s: Written by locals, Fodor’s travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.