About This Book
Thanks to a prime location linking Europe and North Africa, as well as a vibrant culture and stable government, Morocco has seen a huge influx of tourists in recent years. Sophisticated new hotels and resorts are popping up everywhere, including in booming cities such as Marrakesh, Fez, and Tangier. From its southern deserts to the Atlas Mountains to the wave-swept Atlantic coast, Morocco continues to draw travelers eager to experience this gorgeous and diverse country.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on hammams, The Sahara Desert, and shopping for crafts
· Coverage of Tangier and the Mediterranean, The Northern Atlantic Coast, Fez and the Middle Atlas, Marrakesh, The High Atlas, The Great Oasis Valleys, and The Southern Atlantic Coast