Fodor's Rio de Janeiro's 25 Best
About This Book
Welcome to Rio! Rio de Janeiro is home of the 2014 FIFA World Cup and the 2016 Olympic Games, and as a result of the international publicity, millions are traveling to South America to explore Brazil.
Discerning Recommendations: Fodor's Rio de Janeiro's 25 Best, 1st Edition offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks, from hotels to nightlife. "Word of Mouth" quotes from fellow travelers provide valuable insights.
Handy and Concise: These practical, full-color guides list the 25 top things to see and do in a city, as well as places to stay and eat.
Easy-to-Pack: This is the ideal guide for people on a short trip and those who want something portable to supplement their regular travel guide. Includes a laminated pullout map.
Cheaper Than the Competition: For less than $13, vacationers and business travelers get the essential info they're looking for, in a high-quality package.
Related Online Destination Guides
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's