Fodor's Buenos Aires
About This Book
The most European of South America's capitals, Buenos Aires charms with its cobbled streets and wrought-iron balconies and dazzles with fast-paced tango dancing, thrilling soccer matches, and a seemingly endless array of eateries and nightclubs.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· In-depth breakout features on dance, Iguazu Falls, and cowboys
· Major sights such as Parque Tres de Febrero, Calle Museo Caminito, Plaza Dorrego, and Museo Evita
· Side Trips from Buenos Aires including Buenos Aires Province, Iguazu Falls, Montevideo, Colonia del Sacramento, and Punta del Este
· Coverage of Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls, Gaucho Country, and Uruguay
Planning to visit more of Argentina? Check out Fodor's country-wide travel guide to Argentina.