Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
About This Book
Vancouver has a bit of everything, and it's all top-notch: fantastic food, excellent local wine, hip shopping opportunities, boutique hotels, friendly people, world-class skiing in nearby Whistler, and gorgeous terrain for hiking, biking, boating, and beach-going. Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria is the guide to help you plan your time from the slopes to the surf and everything in between. In-depth coverage includes stunning Whistler (site of the 2010 winter Olympics), Victoria, Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan Valley.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as The Museum of Anthropology, The Bill Reid Gallery, Granville Island, Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Chinese Garden, Stanley Park, Whistler, Inner Harbour, Burtchart Gardens, Pacific Rim National Park Reserve, and Okanagan Valley
· Coverage of Vancouver, Victoria, Vancouver Island, Whistler, and The Okanagan Valley
Planning to visit more of the region? Check out Fodor's travel guide to The Pacific Northwest.