Fodor's New England
About This Book
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Fodor's New England highlights the best this classic American destination has to offer: Boston's Revolutionary-era sites, Connecticut's antiques, Rhode Island's mansions, the rocky Maine coast, Vermont's Green Mountains, and New Hampshire's Lake District. Every recommendation has been vetted by a local Fodor’s correspondent to ensure travelers plan the perfect trip, from leaf peeping and skiing to antiquing and fine dining.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Fall foliage road trip itineraries
· In-depth breakout features on Boston’s Freedom Trail, antiques and crafts shopping, the mansions of Newport, winter activities in Vermont, hiking the Appalachian Trail, and Maine’s lighthouses
· Coverage of: Boston, Cape Cod, Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, the Berkshires and Western Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Inland Maine, and the Maine Coast
Planning to focus your trip? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Boston and Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire.