About This Book
Hawaii's "Garden Isle" is green and lush, with famous sights from the steeply folded sea cliffs of the Napali Coast to the stunning sweep of Waimea Canyon. The island also has more beaches per mile of coastline than any other island in the state. A favorite of honeymooners and bird-watchers, Kauai is on many bucket lists.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on Hawaii's unique culture with lei, luau, and hula
· Major sights such as Napali Coast, Hanalei Bay, Waimea Canyon Drive, and Highway 560
· Coverage of ilauea, Princeville, Hanalei, Kapaa, Lihue, Poipu, Waimea Canyon, the Napali Coast, The North Shore, The East Side, The South Shore, and The West Side
Planning to visit more of Hawaii or focus on other islands? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Hawaii, Maui, Oahu, and Big Island of Hawaii.