Fodor's Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire
About This Book
Northern New England is a classic American destination: iconic landscapes such as the rocky Maine coast, Vermont's Green Mountains, and New Hampshire's Lake District are all made for exploring. This full-color guide will help travelers plan the perfect trip, from leaf peeping and skiing to antiquing and fine dining.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on the Appalachian Trail, Fall Foliage, and Maine's Lighthouses
· Coverage of Montpelier, Stowe, Burlington, Lake Champlain, the White Mountains, Hanover, Manchester, Portsmouth, Portland, Kennebunk, Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor, and more.
Planning to visit more of the region? Check out Fodor's travel guide to New England.