Fodor's Caribbean Ports of Call
About This Book
Expanded Coverage: New attractions and activities are covered in every port along with new lunch recommendations. Many ports of embarkation have new dining and lodging recommendations for cruisers who are embarking in different cities.
Indispensable Trip Planning Tools: Every section contains a Best Bets list of activities aimed specifically at cruise passengers, in addition to a well-curated selection of sights and experiences that can be completed in a day in port. A Cruise Primer covers the basics of cruising, while Cruising the Caribbean has capsule overviews of every major cruise line.
Competitive Advantage: Unlike other ports of call guides, Fodor's covers the entire Caribbean in one comprehensive volume, as well as a much wider variety of ports of call and ports of embarkation that are dealt with only cursorily in other similar guides.
Discerning Recommendations: Fodor’s Caribbean Ports of Call offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their time. Fodor’s Choice designates our best picks, from hotels to nightlife. “Word of Mouth” quotes from fellow travelers provide valuable insights.
Related Online Destination Guides
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe