Fodor's Maui 2013
About This Book
Illustrated Features: Lush full-color features help travelers make the most of top experiences, from Haleakala National Park and the famous Road to Hana on Maui to Molokai’s Kalaupapa Peninsula. Cultural features spotlight hula, luaus, leis, and island plants.
Indispensable Trip Planning Tools: It’s easy to plan a vacation for any interest using the book’s Top Experiences and Great Itineraries sections; best bets for restaurants and lodgings; water-activities comparison chart; top beaches list; and tips for families and for weddings and honeymoons.
Discerning Recommendations: Fodor’s Maui offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their time. Fodor’s Choice designates our best picks, from hotels to nightlife. “Word of Mouth” quotes from fellow travelers provide valuable insights.
TripAdvisor Reviews: Our experts’ hotel selections are reinforced by the latest customer feedback from TripAdvisor. Travelers can book their Maui stay with confidence, as only the best properties make the cut.
Related Online Destination Guides
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe